8th June 2012, 08:30 PM
gargisinghh

Is there any possibility to get admission in good college of Delhi University with 84.5% marks?

Is there any possibility to get admission in good colleges of delhi univerity with 84.5 % marks !! reply asap

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for M.Tech after a score of 441 in GATE Instrumentation and rank 845?
  2. Possibility for admission after scoring 23 marks in TANCET? In which college can I get admission? Procedure for admission?
  3. In which college can I get after scoring 24 marks and GATE score of 317? Possibility to get a seat in a good college?
  4. Possibility to study B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 41% in B.A.? List of universities for admission?
  5. How to get admission in Delhi University for B.Com? How much marks should I obtain to get admission in Delhi University?
  6. Can I get admission in Delhi University for B.A after scoring 62% marks in 12th class? In which college can I take admission?
  7. Possibility to get admission in famous private MBBS colleges of MP as per my score in MP-PMT and UP-CPMT?
  8. How may I do LL.B through correspondence in outside Delhi region? I got 44% marks
  9. In which college can I get after scoring 29.33 marks?
  10. How can I get PhD degree in Commerce stream? Process for it?
  11. In which college will I get admission after scoring an AIR of 845 in GATE Instrumentation?
  12. Marks required for admission to good college under IP University for B.Tech?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study M.Sc(Electronics) course? -- [New]
  14. Which are the good colleges for B.Com in Delhi in which I can get after scoring 83% in 12th
  15. \How can I get admission in B.Com in Delhi University?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in M.E after scoring 23 marks in TANCET? Procedure for admission and in which college could I get?
  17. Good B.Com (Hons) Colleges in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility of B.Com course for 12th Arts student?
16th September 2015, 12:42 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility to get admission in good college of Delhi University with 84.5% marks?

Delhi University ranks No.1 in India and almost all the affiliated colleges are among the best in the different field. Getting the admission in any of colleges in desired subject is a great achievement.

Now as the cut off are very high for the admission in the UG courses it is tough to get the admission in the any colleges in the honours for the general category candidates with 84%. But there are relaxation in the cut off marks for the reserved category candidates.

But still you can wait for the cut off after filling the application form to get the admission in the university. If you have interest in sports and have any achievement in the past then you are also eligible to get the admission through the sports quota. For more information about the admission visit at the www.du.ac.in.
16th September 2015, 12:52 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility to get admission in good college of Delhi University with 84.5% marks?

It is tough to give the details for the admission as you have not given the detail in which course you want to take the admission.

But mainly there is much less chance of getting the admission in the university with the 84.5% aggregate. As for almost all the course the cut off is above 85%. So there is tough chance of getting the admission.

For more details for the admission in the Delhi university visit at the official website www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?