8th June 2012, 10:36 PM
surenthram.m

Can i select law as my 2nd optional after doing ECE?

i want to select law as my another optional for upsc exam in forthcoming year.
but i have no preparation idea. shall i join any course in law through correspondence. please, help me to attain my success and give me the guidance to crack upsc

30th April 2016, 02:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i select law as my 2nd optional after doing ECE?

You must be aware of the fact that now there is one optional subject to be taken for Civil Services Mains examination. Earlier there was provision to take two subjects but now candidate have to select only one optional subject for which you have to give two papers of 300 marks.

You can only select one subject related to your engineering discipline so that you can perform well in mains exam. Notification for Civil Services examination 2016 is declared and you can apply for Civil Services examination at its official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?