14th June 2012, 10:03 PM
vinodshri

How to do summer training in Mumbai? I am a 3rd year student of computer science engineering college

i am 3rd year student of computer science engg college. iwants the summer trg in mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for summer training after scoring 75% aggregate? I am a student of B.tech 3rd year computer science and engineering
  2. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE? -- [New]
  3. Names of institutes offering summer training while doing 3rd year computer engineering?
  4. Summer internship opportunity for 3rd year Computer Science student. How and where to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do summer training in IBM after computer science and engineering?
  6. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  7. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  8. How to do summer training while doing 3rd year ECE course?
  9. How and where to enroll for summer training?
  10. Summer training after 3rd year B.Tech(CSE)? Is language course a good choice?
  11. Procedure to apply for training in L&T while in 3rd year of engineering?
  12. How to do summer training after passing b.Tech in computer science?
  13. List of companies I can apply for summer training in Jaipur? I'm B.Tech 3rd year student from government Engineering college?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  15. How to do summer itnernship or training in Bangalore or Delhi? Where can I get good opportunity? I am 3rd year B.tech student of computer science
  16. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  17. How to do summer training if I am a 3rd year civil engineering student in NIT Agartala?
  18. Companies offering summer training after B.Tech (Computer Science) 3rd year with knowledge of Java, C, C++, Linux.
9th July 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training in Mumbai? I am a 3rd year student of computer science engineering college

I have now completed computers science 3rd year engineering, mine is a small city how can i utilize y holidays?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?