19th June 2012, 03:02 AM
nandasumana

Which type of job job can one get after completing M.Tech in Physics in IITs?

Which type of job one can do after completing m.tech in physics in iit's? Is it available in iit's?is there any campusing facility?
Which is better 1.doing m.tech through gate 2.qualifying net exam?

19th June 2012, 05:17 AM
sweetravi18

Default Re: Which type of job job can one get after completing M.Tech in Physics in IITs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandasumana View Post
Which type of job one can do after completing m.tech in physics in iit's? Is it available in iit's?is there any campusing facility?
Which is better 1.doing m.tech through gate 2.qualifying net exam?
First of all, you should call it M.Sc in Physics not M.Tech. and There is a very little possibility of getting a job based on knowledge of physics. Most students prefer doing Ph.D after M.Sc. If you really want to do a job then you have to prepare CAT based material. Go for GATE/JAM. u will have ample of free time in MSc. If u want u can prepare for NET exam.
19th June 2012, 10:56 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of job job can one get after completing M.Tech in Physics in IITs?

You can apply for jobs in the following fields:- you can do supervising works at measurements related works, you can work as the lab technician in government organizations or educational institutions, you can also apply as a teacher in government aided colleges or private colleges, as trouble shooter for instruments and you can also look for jobs in the fields of radiation monitoring, scientific instrument operation centre and electrical power station.

Apart from these you can give exams in the following companies:- TCS, Wipro, Accenture, Infosys, BHEL.

Try for the exams conducted by the UPSC as well.
16th July 2012, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

suppose I crack JAM & get admission in IIT for Mathematics. What will be my future perspectives?
14th November 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

suppose I crack JAM & get admission in IIT for biotechnology. What will be my future?
23rd June 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

hiii...i am a student of physics...doing m.sc from delhi university...if i do m.tech after this what will be the criteria for m.tech???/?i mean i have no interest on doing ph.d or any type of research as my job or in teaching line...plz suggest me...i am in vry trouble
13th November 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

hiii...i am a student of physics...doing m.sc from Mjp university...if i do m.tech after this what is the available jobs , i mean i have no interest on doing ph.d or any type of research as my job or in teaching line...plz suggest me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?