8th February 2011, 09:34 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Entrance exam for DU and VMMC CET for MBBS for a permanent resident of Varanasi?

i am living permanently in varanasi, am i eligible for giving entrance exams of delhi university and VMMC CET. for MBBS course.
please help me

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future of MBBS in Ukraine? Can I get permanent resident in Europe? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to get seat in MBBS course at VMMC Delhi?
  3. What's the procedure for applying Karnataka, CET? I have residential of Tripura and want to appear in CET, Karnataka.
  4. Upper age limit for permanent resident of J&K who belong to ST category?
  5. Can I apply for DUMET if I am a permanent resident of Delhi but has done 12th from outside Delhi?
  6. What is the domicile criteria for MBBS entrance exam in Assam?
  7. How to apply for Medical internship at AIIMS/MAM/LHM/UCMS/VMMC?
  8. What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET
  9. How to apply for PG entrance exam? I have done MBBS from West Bengal
  10. What are the requirements needed to do Pharm D in USA if I am from Bangladesh and now permanent resident in USA?
  11. Required age criteria for me to apply for KAS Exam being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?
  12. Is there any other procedure for Kendriya Vidyalaya students to appear in Assam CEE(Medical)?
  13. Can a student of CBSE whose father is central government employee appear in MH CET 2016?
  14. What are the tentative dates of D-MAT entrance exam for MBBS? Where will the forms be available? Is it possible to fill the application form by online? What is the eligibility criteria for giving admission?
  15. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college without any entrance exam? Fee structure of MBBS in a Private college? Will I get permanent job after completing MBBS?
  16. How to appear in Orissa JEE for MBBS course?
  17. Apart from EAMCET which all other entrance exams are there to pursue MBBS?
  18. Which Medical Entrance Exam to give after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
8th February 2011, 05:43 PM
ROOPA SAMAL

Default Re: Entrance exam for DU and VMMC CET for MBBS for a permanent resident of Varanasi?

hi...

you can apply for vmmc as an outside state candidate...

but cannot apply for dpmt as per dpmt rules you must have passed 11th & 12th from delhi..

all the very best for the future...
15th February 2011, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam for DU and VMMC CET for MBBS for a permanent resident of Varanasi?

when vmmc form will come?
16th February 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

when and where will the application forms of vmmc at jaipur arrive??
6th March 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Could anybody let me know the total no. of seats in VMMC-2011 for general category candidates and who are not the domicile from delhi....PLZZZZZ..:(
30th March 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

NUMBER OF SEATS IN VMMC DELHI?
30th March 2011, 02:11 PM
kunal4win

yes you are able to giv cet exam in this year in the month of april.
2nd April 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission.....except tht i vent given any entrance exam
30th April 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

when will i get admit card for exam on 7 april
2nd May 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the minimum qualifying marks for vmmc mbbs entrance exam level1
3rd June 2011, 02:44 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

you can apply for vmmc as an outside state candidate but cannot apply for dpmt as per dpmt rules you must have passed 11th & 12th from delhi..
18th June 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

how is the safdarjung medical college & hospital? is that a govt hospital? what is the rank of the institute?pl send me all the relevant details immediately in my email id.
30th July 2011, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

i am a permanent resident of faridabad can i get admission in dce ?
9th January 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

date and application form for vmmc mbbs-2012.
17th January 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

please confurm date of form
27th January 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

what is total no. Of seats in vmmc2012 mbbs exam for outside delhi obc candidates
20th September 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

i want to know minimum qualifying marks for vmmc mbbs entranceexam level 2,,,,, 2013 for general category.............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?