21st June 2012, 02:52 AM

Model question papers with solutions for LDC exam in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan?

Respected,
sir/madam

please, i inform to send me a model question paper with solution for ldc exam in kendriya vidyalaya sangathan

my email id is, [email protected]

thanx

21st June 2012, 11:56 AM

Default Re: Model question papers with solutions for LDC exam in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan?

how to get job in kendriya vidhyalaya sangathan (LDC)? which exam have to give kindly reply [email protected]
21st June 2012, 12:34 PM

Default Re: Model question papers with solutions for LDC exam in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan?

Respected,
sir/madam

please, i inform to send me a model question paper with solution for ldc exam in kendriya vidyalaya sangathan

25th June 2012, 09:25 AM

sir please tell me, which type of typing test will be taken either shorthand or normal,
sir plz tell me to my email id [email protected] or my mob no. 9616937772
25th June 2012, 10:39 AM
Shaenma

Here i have attached the papers for SSC LDC exam.

Please go through them. Hope this helps
File Type: pdf solved full ssc paper.pdf(622.2 KB, 5100 views)
File Type: pdf ssc 28.11.2008 general inteligency.pdf(614.5 KB, 2933 views)
File Type: pdf ssc english 2010.pdf(623.8 KB, 2716 views)
File Type: pdf SSC-(Arithmetical-Abiligy)-.pdf(463.2 KB, 2448 views)
12th October 2012, 05:53 PM

i need more than 200 question with answer for ldc exam
9th December 2012, 01:47 PM

I need Physics CBSE class XII Preboard KV question Paper with answer key.
3rd February 2013, 11:47 PM

how can i get previous year question paper of ldc
3rd August 2013, 11:41 AM

Respected,
sir/madam

please, i inform to send me a model question paper with solution for Physical Education Teacher exam in kendriya vidyalaya sangathan

thanx
27th September 2013, 07:53 AM

respected sir,
i need the model question paper for the post of librarian in kvs.please sir to send the old year exam par

paper to send my id. [email protected].
early sir.
thanks.
22nd October 2013, 04:16 PM

Smile Re: Model question papers with solutions for LDC exam in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan?

sir/madam

Thinkyou
29th November 2013, 11:26 AM

please send me sample question papers for the post of librarin
7th December 2013, 06:47 PM

Respected,
sir/madam
My name is mohammadi
My e-mail id [email protected]
please, i inform to send me a model question paper with solution for history exam in kendriya vidyalaya sangathan

8th December 2013, 02:44 PM

Plz mail me pgt computer science last year papers on [email protected]
9th December 2013, 08:32 AM

I applyed kvs for the post of Librarian so plz send me previous question with answer.
10th December 2013, 05:10 PM

Dear sir /mam
Plz send me the syllabus of music primary teacher in kvs and last 10 year's question paper my e.mail add is [email protected]
10th December 2013, 07:29 PM

kuchh nahi milne wala bas tayari kro
27th August 2014, 02:41 PM
paulrajib61

sir/madam

thanx
29th August 2014, 12:35 PM

Default Model question papers with solutions for LDC exam in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan?

Respected,
Sir/Ma'am

Please, i inform to send me a model question paper with solution for ldc exam in kendriya vidyalaya sangathan

thanx
Neeraj Kumar
31st August 2014, 05:58 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2359779]Respected,
sir/madam

m. no 8051189656
3rd September 2014, 11:10 AM

Re: Model question papers with solutions for LDC exam in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan?

Geeta
7th September 2014, 05:26 PM

I want model paper for KVS LDC exams 2014...can any one help... my mail ID [email protected]
8th September 2014, 10:48 PM

Model question papers with solutions for LDC exam in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan?

9th September 2014, 06:02 PM

I want model paper for KVS LDC exams 2014...can any one help... my mail ID [email protected]
13th September 2014, 10:43 PM

I want model question paper for ldc post of kvs..... plz anyone snd me d modl papr.... i vl gv my [email protected]
14th September 2014, 10:19 AM

Respected sir/madam. I humbly request you kindly send kvs LDC exam previous model papers with key . please help me this is most important to my career my mail I'd is. ravikumarchalla1989 @gmail.com
15th September 2014, 07:56 AM

Respected,
Sir/Ma'am

Please, i inform to send me a model question paper with solution for ldc exam in kendriya vidyalaya sangathan

my email id is [email protected]
16th October 2014, 10:57 PM

Sir please send me sold test paper for the post of LDC in keys
My e mail I'd is [email protected]
17th October 2014, 06:16 PM
tanuja goel

Respected,
Sir, Ma'am

Please inform me model test questions papers with solutions for ldc exam in kendriya vidalya sangathan
thanx
18th October 2014, 02:04 AM

Respected,
sir/madam

my email id ............. [email protected]
19th October 2014, 12:04 AM

please sir i want kvs ldc exam 2014 sample paper. my email id is, [email protected]
20th October 2014, 08:19 PM

respected sir /madam

please send me a model question paper with solution for ldc exam in kendriya vidyalaya sangathan
my email [email protected]
21st October 2014, 01:06 PM

Respected sir/madam,
I request you to send me kvs LDC prev. years exam
papers/ sample paper(LDC)
pls help me, my exam on 8 th Nov. Email- [email protected]
31st October 2014, 10:32 AM

respected sir madam
please send pervious year question paper ldc or anybody jiske bi pas ho please send
4th November 2014, 02:03 AM

Respected All,
Email- [email protected]
4th November 2014, 01:11 PM

Respected,
Sir, Ma'am

Please send me model test questions papers with solutions for ldc exam in kendriya vidalya sangathan
thanx
7th November 2014, 07:04 PM

Respected sir/madam,
pls help me, my exam on 13.12.2014. Email- [email protected]
11th November 2014, 07:38 PM

pls sir send me kvs LDC previous year question paper my email id is [email protected]
12th November 2014, 02:10 PM
d.k.goyal

plz..send me ldc previous year and sample paper at [email protected]
17th November 2014, 08:57 PM

Hello sir, Muge KVs ke LDC ke previous year and sample paper chiye...please Help me
21st November 2014, 09:37 PM

Please send me kvs ldc previous year paper at [email protected]
Please sir it is really helpful to me
26th November 2014, 12:15 PM

pls sir send me kvs LDC previous year question paper my email id is [email protected]
29th November 2014, 08:40 PM

pls send me last 5 years LDC previous year question paper with answers, my email id is [email protected]
30th November 2014, 08:14 PM

PLS SEND ME PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER OF LDC KVS MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
2nd December 2014, 11:57 AM

Respected,
sir/madam

thanx u.
2nd December 2014, 04:02 PM

Respected sir/madam,
2nd December 2014, 04:12 PM

Respected sir/madam,
3rd December 2014, 11:26 AM

Respected sir/madam,
3rd December 2014, 04:16 PM

PLS SEND ME PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER OF LDC KVS MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
4th December 2014, 03:06 PM

Respect, sir/madam
I request you to send me kvd Ldc preview year exam paper /sample paper (LCD) plz help me my exam 13-12 -2014
Email [email protected]