23rd June 2012, 04:35 PM
T.W.Bhutia

Detailed 2nd shortlist of B.A English Honors in St Xaviers college, Kolkata

May I have detailed 2nd shortlist of BA English Honours in St.Xavier College, Kolkata which was reportedly out on 22.06.12

Related Questions:
  1. Date of 2nd merit list of St. Xaviers College Kolkata for B.A English Honors?
  2. Minimum marks required to get English Honors at St Xaviers, Kolkata and at Jadavpur college, Kolkata?
  3. Which college would be best for economics honors?
  4. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I have Economics and Journalism as my side pass subjects with honors in English in St Xaviers College? I have obtained 88% in English and 70% in total
  6. Admission in English honours at St. Xaviers College, Kolkata?
  7. Admission to English Honours at St.Xaviers College, Kolkata
  8. How to download admission in English honors/political science honors in Presidency College Kolkata
  9. Cut off marks for English Hons in Xaviers Kolkata?
  10. How to take up English Honors in St Xaviers college? What is the percentage required for admission?
  11. Date of entrance exam of undergraduate English? Date of sale of forms? Can we fill up online? Model question papers and address details?
  12. Percentage needed to take up English Honors in St Xaviers for WBCHSE students
  13. What is the minimum percentage required to get B.A English honors in St Xavier College in Kolkata
  14. Can I get admission into St Xaviers Kolkata after scoring 91.75%? -- [New]
  15. What is the percentage required to get English Honors in presidency college Kolkata for CBSE board students
  16. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  17. What should I opt after completing graduation in English Honors from Xaviers college Ranchi?
  18. When will the form of ST. Xaviers college(Kolkata) for this session be issued?
7th March 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed 2nd shortlist of B.A English Honors in St Xaviers college, Kolkata

how much number i have to get for english honours to admit st.xaviers college?
2nd June 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed 2nd shortlist of B.A English Honors in St Xaviers college, Kolkata

i have got 94 in eng and got 85.25%aggregate in top four subjects. willi get selected for ba eng hons?
25th June 2015, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I've got 82% in Eng.and 70% in aggregate and a christian candidate already applied but not selected ..May I know the reason?
4th July 2016, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

2nd merit list of microbiology when published in st Xavier college Kolkata
22nd June 2017, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I got 83.8% as an aggregate and 78% in english am i eligible to get admission in st. Xaviers college for English honors?
12th June 2020, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Pass jubjects with English honours in St. Xavier college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?