9th February 2011, 09:47 PM
pooja vadalia

Is it possible to study final year B.Pharm in USA? What is the admission procedure?

i m in last year b.pharm . i want to go usa . so i want to do neplex exam .... so i want to do study in 5th year b.pharm which is valid in usa or not?????????? if it is valid then what is the admission procedure??????????

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  2. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  3. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  4. List of courses available to study in USA for M.Com postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Which are the topics for project while doing B.Pharm?
  6. List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
  7. Which university of USA is good to study M.Sc Microwaves course? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  8. Appearing in GRE will help me to study MS in USA?
  9. Procedure to study MBA in USA for B.Com graduate? Will I get job there after MBA?
  10. Procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) final year student?
  11. Procedure for Visa to apply in USA after BDS?
  12. Will I get full scholarship to study in USA? Procedure of scholarships and admission in USA after passing 12th?
  13. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  14. What to do after B.Pharmacy? Should I do MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it compulsory to do Internship programme if being a BDS final year student? Prospects for further study in USA after Internship?
  16. How can I get admission to study M.Arch in USA if completed B.Arch? List of colleges, course duration and fee expenses to study M.Arch in USA?
  17. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  18. Admission procedure of B.Pharma in Kottayam Medical College?
15th June 2011, 12:16 AM
spms

Default Re: Is it possible to study final year B.Pharm in USA? What is the admission procedure?

you have opportunity to do your fifth year B.Pharm in usa ,dont fear it should valid only but before chosen this decision you have to know there any exams for selecting candidate
i will update you soon about .this
15th November 2011, 11:23 PM
Beready

Default Re: Is it possible to study final year B.Pharm in USA? What is the admission procedure?

hello friend,

no its not possible and i think you should not do it .
its not good .
because this things you can do it from india also .
may be in because all that situation you can lose your time .
so good luck.
15th November 2011, 11:25 PM
Beready

hello friend,

no its not possible and i think you should not do it .
its not good .
because this things you can do it from india also .
may be in because all that situation you can lose your time .
so good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?