24th June 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee of government engineering in Orissa?

what is the Fees of govt. engg. in orissa...please tell me what is the fee

Related Questions:
  1. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for doing CS in Orissa? I'm pursuing my graduation from Orissa
  2. Which are the institutes in Orissa and Hyderabad for Modelling and Acting course? Fee structure for the same?
  3. Is there ladies quota in IIT JEE?
  4. Which college can I get after scoring 465 general rank in Orissa JEE? What is the total fee structure?
  5. Details of AICTE approved institute in Orissa? Fee structure and procedure?
  6. Is it possible to get a seat in government engineering college in Orissa after scoring 1396 OJEE rank?
  7. Will I get admission in any B.Tech college after scoring an OJEE rank of 28834?
  8. Chances to get a government college in Orissa?
  9. Is the Orissa Institute of engineering and technology, Orissa approved by AICTE?
  10. List of engineering colleges which allow direct admission in B.Tech(civil) course through correspondence for diploma holders in Orissa?
  11. Is Orissa Institute of Engineering and Technology, Dhenkanal, Orissa approved by AICTE for technical education?
  12. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  13. Date of WBJEE counseling?
  14. Which institute in Orissa provides B.Tech correspondence course?
  15. Eligibility for Orissa state quota (85%) for medical admission? -- [New]
  16. List of the universities offering B.Ed course approved by orissa government -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Fee structure and hostel mess fee of top 15 colleges of Orissa?
  18. Which college will I get with 9689 rank in outside state orissa JEE? Can I get computer science and engineering in CV Raman, Sillicon, Orissa Engineering College?
25th October 2012, 06:45 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee of government engineering in Orissa?

The fees structure for govt. engineering in orissa is as below.

Per year

Tution fees 10000Rs
Development fees 6000Rs
University fees 4500 Rs
University Exam 1500 Rs
Caution money 2500 Rs
Lab. Dev. & maintenance 1250Rs
Student activity 1250 Rs
Training & Placement 1000Rs
Internal exam 1500 Rs
Site visit 500 Rs
Student kit 500 Rs
Transport charges 8000 Rs

Moreover hostel dues will about 9860Rs and caution deposit will be given back.

Mess advance 18000 Rs per year.
18th June 2014, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee of government engineering in Orissa?

Is it possible to get a seat from govt college even scoring in 12th 2nd division ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?