30th June 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Which course will provide me more Job Opportunities among M.Tech, MBA and CS after completion of Electrical Engineering?

i am a graduate in electrical engineering.after completed the course,i am totally confused that to choose m.tech,mba or company secretary.which gave more opportunities.while heard about cs ,i think it gave more opportunity and salary.is it true?my graduation helps any way for cs?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
  2. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  3. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  4. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  5. What are the job opportunities available after completion of 12th Bio-Maths? -- [New]
  6. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  7. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  8. What are the Job Opportunities for me in Electrical Companies being a candidate having scored 81.44% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% in BE with EEE?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of Engineering in Information Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  11. Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Tech in Biotechnoloogy?
  12. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  13. Career scope and Job Opportunities for me in NTPC and PSUs after completion of Electrical Engineering?
  14. Which is better after completion of MBA and M.Tech? Opportunities in MBA and M.Tech? Which course pays more?
  15. Which is a better option after doing BSc Biotech
  16. Which institutes are offering MBA in Power Management? Opportunities in electrical field?
  17. Am I eligible to get job in Sriharikota space center after completion of diploma course in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  18. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
10th July 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course will provide me more Job Opportunities among M.Tech, MBA and CS after completion of Electrical Engineering?

is doing m.tech in ECEgives valuable future
27th June 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course will provide me more Job Opportunities among M.Tech, MBA and CS after completion of Electrical Engineering?

Is there any apportunity to getting job in core industry after compliting ME/M.TECH in electrical engineering?
6th November 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BE ECE.Which pg course is better among mba and mtech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?