1st July 2012, 06:03 PM
naawaz

Which course can I do after scoring 22999 in EAMCET?

my eamcet rank is 22999 . plz tell me courses by doing it i can get jobsin forigen countries like saudiarab

8th February 2013, 08:37 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course can I do after scoring 22999 in EAMCET?

Hello friend your rank is in border you can't seat in good colleges
You can get colleges like newly opened and if you get seat in branches like mechacnial, civil etc that colleges will not have any good faculty and I say you write EAMCET again in the up coming year and score good rank and enroll for engineering or join B.sc or other commerce courses that is good

you can get jobs in foreign countries but mostly you have to work hard a lot that means reading the way before you had done before is not enough , daily nearly 8 hours time hard work is necessary

all the best.........
8th February 2013, 08:39 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Hello friend your rank is in border you can't seat in good colleges
You can get colleges like newly opened and if you get seat in branches like mechacnial, civil etc that colleges will not have any good faculty and I say you write EAMCET again in the up coming year and score good rank and enroll for engineering or join B.sc or other commerce courses that is good

you can get jobs in foreign countries but mostly you have to work hard a lot that means reading the way before you had done before is not enough , daily nearly 8 hours time hard work is necessary

all the best.........
10th February 2013, 02:47 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Hello friend your rank is in border you can't get seat in good colleges
You can get seat in colleges like newly opened and if you get seat in branches like mechacnial, civil etc that colleges will not have any good faculty and I say you write EAMCET again in the up coming year and score good rank and enroll for engineering or join B.sc or other commerce courses that is good

all the best.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?