2nd July 2012, 07:08 PM
jalil ahmad

How can I join NASA after Aeronautical Engineering? What is the eligibility? Can we join NASA directly after completing Aeronautical Engineering from Pakistan Air Force?

how can we join NASA after aeronautical engineering...??.....what is the eligibility...??.....and is there any restrictions about pakistanis to join NASA...??....and can we join NASA directly after completing aeronautical engineering from Pakistan Air Force or from any other place........?????

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a NASA astronaut? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How should I join NASA after doing Aeronautical?
  3. How to join NASA after doing Aeronautical?
  4. Job in NASA after B.Tech from Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering? Should i choose Aeronautical engineering to become a space scientist?
  5. How to do civil engineering and then join NASA/ISRO?
  6. How to enter NASA?
  7. Am I eligible to join NASA after doing Power Engineering?
  8. Which stream among medical and aeronautical engineering is to be chosen in order to join NASA?
  9. How to join NASA or ISRO as an Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineer? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria?
  10. Do I have to choose Aeronautical engineering to join Indian air force?
  11. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  13. How to prepare for Graduate studies in USA in Aeronautical engineering? How to present a paper in NASA and IEEE?
  14. Which aeronautical colleges are best to study so I can join NASA?
  15. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC -- [New]
  17. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  18. How to join NASA after completion of Mechanical Engineering? What courses to complete in order to join NASA?
8th September 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join NASA after Aeronautical Engineering? What is the eligibility? Can we join NASA directly after completing Aeronautical Engineering from Pakistan Air Force?

how can join aeronautical engineering cors compleat after airforce join.
7th February 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join NASA after Aeronautical Engineering? What is the eligibility? Can we join NASA directly after completing Aeronautical Engineering from Pakistan Air Force?

HOW TO GET INTO NASA AFTER DOING MASTERS DEGREE AT AEROSPACE ENGINEERING ?
19th April 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to join NASA after completing aeronautical engineering from india?
28th June 2013, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

what will i do to make a scientist after passing 12with 81% with pcm can i become a scientist after btech with aeronautical engineering
11th September 2014, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

now iam stuying BE aeronautical 3 rd year in psn college of eng and tech befre i am joinin nasa research student or reference
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?