12th February 2011, 08:00 PM
rajbab78

Should I join Animation after doing Computer Engineering? How much salary is offered and which is the best course in Animation?

Is animation a good idea after completing engineering? if it better which course i have to learn.please tell me about salary levels.thanq you

19th February 2011, 07:33 PM
nitingoplani88

Default Re: Should I join Animation after doing Computer Engineering? How much salary is offered and which is the best course in Animation?

I don't think this is a good idea because in animation there is no use of engineering that's why there is a special graduation courses there.But it is fact that animation vs engineering.Animation is best because of salary feature and more jobs.Now a days engineering is a common thing to do..
20th February 2011, 05:40 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I join Animation after doing Computer Engineering? How much salary is offered and which is the best course in Animation?

Being an Engineer makes the way to Animation Industry much easier as compared to other degree holder.

Since you are interested in Animation let me explain some related facts.

Animation industry in India is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 27% to reach USD 1163 million by 2012. (As reported by NASSCOM)

Generally people think Animation leads to Gaming and Cartoon etc. But apart from them Animation industry also includes entertainment, E-education, web designing visual communication, medical and defense.

Gaming
Basically Gmaing Industry in India has following options for exploring career till now. As there may be some more oppurtunities in coming time because of Growth of it in Indian market.

Game Programmer
This has mainly 4 types in it.
a)Programmer
b) Network Programmer
c)Graphics Programmer
d) Audio Programmer.

a)Programmer : has main part of job here. And genarally Engineers with high level of proficiency are found here, because thing like- Artificial intelligence etc. are used here which can be perform by Computer engineers.

b) Network Programmer:
This part of work os also for Engineers, but some having good command over C. C++ can lead here. And BCA, MCA graduate can also find her.

c)Graphics Programmer:
This part of job is very enjoying one and are in great demand, apart from Animation industry also. Needs very good Taste and creativeness.

d) Audio Programmer:
All the sound effects and music work are carried out by the person here. Here also little programming is required specially in C++.

Salary:
Well more then 330 Companies are there in India in Animation industry.The above mentioned are a few of the roles played by an animation/ multimedia professional in the various segments of the audio-visual industry. Remuneration in any of these fields will be in the rang of RS. 10, 000 to RS 15,000 for beginners and can go up to RS 50, 000 per month depending upon experience and even more for Graphic Designers, and Programmers and QA team. Sky in the limit if one is an entrepreneur.

From where should I study these courses

Go Through this link, there you will find list of Institute state/city wise and best ones

However, few TOP ones are as follows, but they are expensive also:-

DSK Supinfocom (http://www.dsksic.com/)

Asian Institute of Gaming and Animation (http://www.aiga.in/)

Instituite of Gaming and Animation (http://www.igaglobal.com)

Regards
~Faiyaz~

4th April 2011, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

I am working as s/w professional and earning 5 lp,but want to change my career toward animation industry.Is it good idea?
What is the chance of growth in animation industry?
--Amit
13th April 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i am in 10 class and i have a lot of interest in animation so what subjects should i take in 11 and if i do computer engineering so would i be benefitted in animation ? what is salary of person b.tech animator ??
15th April 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Well guys am in this animation industry for 3 years now. and i'll tell you.. studying engineering before animation is not gonna help you in anyway.. so if you wanna study animation just go for it,, there is no other way to think of, which makes it easier to get into animation.. a guy who is joining animation after 10th and a guy joining after his engineering should be putting the same effort and passion.. so hope this helps you..
4th August 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

programming is there in animation
22nd August 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I am a software engineer, good in c-c and want to join graphics industry. Is there any use of my programming knowledge in this industry? and in what way I should proceed?
28th August 2011, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am working as s/w professional and earning 5 lp,but want to change my career toward animation industry.Is it good idea?
What is the chance of growth in animation industry?
--Amit
As u have mentioned ur package.. r u looking for only money perspective? well Animation field off course comes with creativity, but u have to wait a long for that level to reach where u can actually show it. I have done my BE Comp & after that I turned to Animation, now working in Animation since 2 years, but I am not doing any creative work as I had thought. So if you have patience.. then only come to this field.. otherwise plz dont come.. I hope this helps u.. & ohers too....
7th September 2011, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th . plzzz tll me which is best for me B.tch or Animtion Degree
i m confujed plzz help me .

Mobin Hasan
19th October 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

now iam in final year ec branch in engineering i am very much intersted in animation so wat to do.............? even in media advertaising for future is it okay....or wat please help me out iam not getting anything please.............
19th October 2011, 10:54 PM
g m bhagya

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajbab78 View Post
Is animation a good idea after completing engineering? if it better which course i have to learn.please tell me about salary levels.thanq you
you have good future in animation ,go ahead. you will get many jobs which give good amount of salary. All the best
13th February 2012, 12:51 AM
zalpori

Hello, I have done Btech in IT and i m very interested in Animation! Would it be a rational decision to turn the career in animation??
What are the courses and insti which provide animation? Is it that i need to do diploma or bsc in animation???
6th March 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

is pursuing for animation after doing bachlors in software engg any useful.....

and so is animation anyway related to management in it sector>??????????
14th April 2012, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajbab78 View Post
i thnk animation is an interesting job and its only depends upon our creativity.
even i am interested on animation engineering just checked we get $26,000 as our starting salary and if we r experienced the we get an avg of $66,000.
14th April 2012, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Well guys am in this animation industry for 3 years now. and i'll tell you.. studying engineering before animation is not gonna help you in anyway.. so if you wanna study animation just go for it,, there is no other way to think of, which makes it easier to get into animation.. a guy who is joining animation after 10th and a guy joining after his engineering should be putting the same effort and passion.. so hope this helps you..
hey
is there any thing that we need to studt b4 joing an animation engineering college
15th April 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

So buddy after 2 years, wht is ur salary ?? N frm which institute u hv done, plz reply soon
17th April 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

How many subjects are there In animation?which field would be better for it ? Commerce or arts?
2nd June 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

hey so if v do engineering ...v do hav chances of getting into animations field rite??
2nd June 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

hey i am gonna do my 1st year in comp engineering..& I am very much interested in animations...i do hav drawing skills & not bad in creativity..can i do it after my btech or should join the diploma course again & learn them 2 get gud jobs?? plz do reply....i am caught in a big confusion.:(
19th October 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

i wanna join animation.....is it better to join abroad or india is good.....????????? in india which r d best animation institutes....and also in abroad....????????
8th January 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

what is animation ?
11th January 2013, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

i am doing engineering in computer science but my interest is in creative field ,what should i do after my engineering as i want to move towards creative field and i wanna go for ad designing ........ is it right or should i move and what should i do to go for ad designing? i am really very confuse pls suggest me
12th January 2013, 10:57 PM
man1110

Since you are interested in Animation let me explain some related facts.

Animation industry in India is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 27% to reach USD 1163 million by 2012. (As reported by NASSCOM)

Generally people think Animation leads to Gaming and Cartoon etc. But apart from them Animation industry also includes entertainment, E-education, web designing visual communication, medical and defense.

Gaming
Basically Gmaing Industry in India has following options for exploring career till now. As there may be some more oppurtunities in coming time because of Growth of it in Indian market.

Game Programmer
This has mainly 4 types in it.
a)Programmer
b) Network Programmer
c)Graphics Programmer
d) Audio Programmer.

a)Programmer : has main part of job here. And genarally Engineers with high level of proficiency are found here, because thing like- Artificial intelligence etc. are used here which can be perform by Computer engineers.

b) Network Programmer: This part of work os also for Engineers, but some having good command over C. C++ can lead here. And BCA, MCA graduate can also find her.

c)Graphics Programmer: This part of job is very enjoying one and are in great demand, apart from Animation industry also. Needs very good Taste and creativeness.

d) Audio Programmer: All the sound effects and music work are carried out by the person here. Here also little programming is required specially in C++.

Salary: Well more then 330 Companies are there in India in Animation industry.The above mentioned are a few of the roles played by an animation/ multimedia professional in the various segments of the audio-visual industry. Remuneration in any of these fields will be in the rang of RS. 10, 000 to RS 15,000 for beginners and can go up to RS 50, 000 per month depending upon experience and even more for Graphic Designers, and Programmers and QA team. Sky in the limit if one is an entrepreneur.

From where should I study these courses

Go Through this link, there you will find list of Institute state/city wise and best ones

However, few TOP ones are as follows, but they are expensive also:-

DSK Supinfocom (http://www.dsksic.com/)

Asian Institute of Gaming and Animation (http://www.aiga.in/)

Instituite of Gaming and Animation (http://www.igaglobal.com)

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/should-i-join-animation-after-doing-computer-engineering-how-much-salary-offered-best-course-animation-85526.html#ixzz2HmNel6uo
17th March 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

I am in 2nd year BE computer engineering. I want to do mastery in animations. What are the courses and universities in India as well as abroad which would help me achieving my goal. What will be the salary.
15th May 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

can we do engineering and some animation course together???????
17th May 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED 10TH AND JOINED ANIMATION COURSE NOW ..SO HOW MUCH SHOULD I GET AFTER GETTING THE JOB
12th June 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my computer engineering..can i join animation now.??howmuch salary??and in which field???
9th September 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
As u have mentioned ur package.. r u looking for only money perspective? well Animation field off course comes with creativity, but u have to wait a long for that level to reach where u can actually show it. I have done my BE Comp & after that I turned to Animation, now working in Animation since 2 years, but I am not doing any creative work as I had thought. So if you have patience.. then only come to this field.. otherwise plz dont come.. I hope this helps u.. & ohers too....
which is the best institute to study animation?
9th September 2013, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i am doing engineering in computer science but my interest is in creative field ,what should i do after my engineering as i want to move towards creative field and i wanna go for ad designing ........ is it right or should i move and what should i do to go for ad designing? i am really very confuse pls suggest me
hi...i am in the same situation....i also need help...if u get any information or if u can suggest something plz do reply....
18th September 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

where can i study this courses in chennai??
28th October 2013, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

i m persuing BE in computer science engineering....& i m intrested in animation .....nw i m in final year......so what i suppose to do ?should i join any institute or which course shold i do??????? plz ......suggest me ..............
27th May 2014, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my btech in IT and I now want to do animation since I have intreste in drawing and special sketching... Can u please give me suggesion ?
14th July 2014, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I wanna go in animation.......my biggest question can an IT engineer become an animator????
14th October 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

After 10th standard should I do 11th and 12th in science side to take admition in animation course ?and what is the process to take admition in it?
14th October 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

After 10th standard should I do 11th and 12th in science side to take admition in animation course ?and what is the process to take admition in it?
21st November 2017, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

IAM studying BE CS ..how can l change my career to animation...is there any entrance exam to join in college ? Is it expensive? If it is, then what's the maximum fees per year? How many year course it is ? Which is the best college for animation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?