14th February 2011, 05:51 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

NET Punjabi (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The National Eligibility Test (NET) in the Punjabi (Paper III) Paper is conducted by the National Educational Testing Bureau of University Grants Commission (UGC). The maximum marks for the paper is two hundred and has duration of two and a half hours. There are four Sections in the paper namely Section I, II, III and IV. Section I has five different questions, each of five marks. Section II, has a maximum of fifteen question and each carries five marks. Each of the questions of both sections has to be answered in 30 words. Section III has different elective as well as specialization part, and each parts carries 5 question and each question carries twelve marks and have to be answered in 200 words. The Last Section has three different Essay types question and candidates have to answer any one in 1000 words. Each carries 40 marks. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/net-punjabi-paper-iii-papers/
28th February 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: NET Punjabi (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

please show me the previos question paper of punjabi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?