15th February 2011, 09:49 PM
suvijit

List of Government Exams for Electrical and Computer Engineering Freshers?

Hello,Please tell me list of government exams for Electrical and Computer Engineering for freshers in 2011

Related Questions:
  1. List of reliable private companies to apply for electrical freshers?
  2. Are there any government technical jobs related to my specialization or in B.Tech computer science? Are there any entrance exams for M.Tech student freshers?
  3. List of Government recruitment exams for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) candidate
  4. List of private electrical company to apply for the freshers job after completion of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  5. Career for Electrical engineering freshers in PSUs?
  6. List of companies who are recruiting freshers electrical engineers in Kolkata? I have passed out Electrical Engineering from Kolkata -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the government jobs available for freshers of computer science engineering students
  8. Which are the exams related to Electrical Engineering?
  9. Which course is best B.Sc or Engineering?
  10. What is the eligibility to join TCS for freshers
  11. Which exams to prepare after graduation to get the government job after completion of Computer Science Engineering? -- [New]
  12. Job openings for freshers in electrical engineering?
  13. List best government jobs for girl candidates with Mechanical Engineering degree?
  14. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  15. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  16. Which private electrical companies are best for freshers in Kerala?
  17. In which PSU's or government exams can I apply after scoring 62%? List of PSU's and government sector exams whose criteria is less than 65%?
  18. Exams for which I am eligible for after scoring 80% in B.E Electrical?
20th February 2011, 11:49 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government Exams for Electrical and Computer Engineering Freshers?

hi..
there are many opportunities for an electrical engineers from electrical back ground,
first of all there is the IES exam,
then there are psu exams like
1.ntpc
2.sail
3.gail
4.hpcl
5.iocl
6.ongc
7.bhel
keep looking for the notifications of these exams,
the notification of the ntpc exam is already out ,
the website for applying is
http://www.ntpccareers.net
27th March 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Government Exams for Electrical and Computer Engineering Freshers?

is electronics and computer engineering having good job oppurtunties in government
1st April 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Name of government exam for computer engineer
5th April 2011, 01:15 PM
sureshcbe
Member+

oppurtunities in PSU's
management trainee in SAIL
management trainee in vizag steel
Graduate trainee in ONGC
Graduate trainee in IOCL
Graduate trainee in BHEL
Graduate trainee in BEL
Graduate trainee in NTPC

other central government jobs
ISRO
DRDO
C-DAC
BSNL JTO,
BANK technical officer,
signal engineer in railways,
forensic.
technical officer in army,navy air force.
technical officer in Doordarshan
ONGC
UPSC Exam
9th May 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

hi...sir i want to know about the drdo exams...what are the eligibilty for that and how can i apply for the exams...after that what are the job oppurnity is there ..want to know that sir ..wli you say that details clearly to me...sir...please
1st June 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

computer engineers post in railway if they are selected
20th July 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

In which month PSU's exams held?
25th July 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

please send physics related comman entrance govt exam?
15th September 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be selected in power grid (PGCIL) after completing btech in eee?
25th September 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
i want to know when doing electrical eng. any scholarship is i given or not ?
4th October 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

i'm saravana kumar , studying 4th b-tech (cs_) ,what kind of jobs are there for me ,plz reply with reference links specific to the all eligible govt/private jobs
13th October 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

is there is any calfer for ece students tis year?
15th October 2011, 06:34 PM
sekar.pragath

i want to write the government exam regarding electrical and electronics engineering. so please send mail to me
16th October 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

if any goverment job exam for computer science engineering pls send to my email "[email protected]"
12th November 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

hi could u please let me know d current opening for fresher electrical engineer..if yes means send d details to dis mail [email protected] i have completed B.E in electrical and electronics engineering..
17th November 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i m doing diploma of electrical engg after this i want to job in government sector help me for this
17th November 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Is there any competative exams for IT students?
18th November 2011, 01:15 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in govt. jobs after completing B.Tech
Then there are so many opportunities for you.

Please take a look at these companies
these are the exams you can apply for

1.SAIL

2.DRDO

3.BHEL

4.IOCL

5.BEL

6.GAIL

7.NTPC

8.ECIL

9.ISRO

10.INDIAN RAILWAY

All the best...............
4th December 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

hi could u please let me know d current openings or any govt exams for fresher electrical and electronics engineer..if yes means send d details to dis mail [email protected] i have completed B.E in Instrumentation and technology engineering..
6th December 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi. Could u please tell me the best exams for a computer science engineer with 1 yr experience and their full procedure to apply with their expected filling date?
13th December 2011, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

thanks dear,
but can u tell me also application date
28th December 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi, could u please tell me job for computer engineer in merchant navy & airforce on website [email protected]
12th January 2012, 01:49 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by suvijit View Post
Hello,Please tell me list of government exams for Electrical and Computer Engineering for freshers in 2011
HI,
After passing B.Tech you can apply for many govt. job like:-
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> I.E.S
> ARMY
> NAVY
> AIR FORCE
> D.R.D.O
> I.S.R.O
> B.S.N.L
> O.N.G.C
etc

ALL THE BEST!
25th January 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

what are the exams available for electrical engineers in 2012? If exams date available please mention that also
9th February 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

sir is there any particular website which tell these necessary information about all the psus exams for "ELECTRICAL ENGINEER FRESHER":
1. their commencement of REGISTRATION FORMS
2. THEIR IMPORTANT DATES

i'll be greatfull for the info
9th March 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I M a 4TH Year student pursing my bachelor degree in electrical and electronic engineering... pplz tell me the exam detail which i will able to give. plz snd me the information at my email id [email protected]
17th March 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by suvijit View Post
please tell me list of govt. exam for electrical engg.
12th April 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my engineering in electrical and electronics could you please tell me the opportunity for government job?
1st May 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,

Iam preparing for steel plant recruitment management trainee 2012.Can you please send me EEE model question papers.

Email id: [email protected]
8th December 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

hai sir, I completed BE(CSE) could you please tell me the opportunity for government jobs n exams
5th February 2013, 04:25 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

List of Government Exams for Electrical and Computer Engineering Freshers

1.bhel
2.sail
3.gail
4.isro
5.drdo
6.ntpc
7.hpcl
8.iocl
9.ecil

all the beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
27th November 2013, 03:34 PM
Vidya Ashok Wankhede

Thumbs up Re: List of Government Exams for Electrical and Computer Engineering Freshers?

hi sir,
I have completed my Diploma in computer engineering(polytechnic).
I request you to kindly pplz tell me the exam detail which i will able to give. plz send me the information.
Email id:[email protected]
23rd December 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?