13th July 2012, 11:55 PM
Rashmi.lakshmi20

How to do M.Tech through distance education after completing B.E Biotechnology in VTU? Importance of M.Tech in Environmental or Biotechnology?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have completed BE biotechnology in VTU in 2010, now i want to do M.Tech through distance education and i want to go to the teaching field, so kindly tell me the importance of M.Tech in environmental or biotechnology and also suggest me the university approved by AICTE.

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  2. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  3. Universities offering Ms/MTech courses in Bengaluru, other than VTU?
  4. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  5. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India -- [New]
  6. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  7. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  8. Duration of M.Tech Biotechnology course after M.Sc. Biotechnology?
  9. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  10. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  11. Should I do M.Tech in Food Technology or Environmental Technology after B.Tech Biotechnology? Which is better? Can I apply for lecturership after doing M.Tech in these streams?
  12. Cut off enat score for admission to mit, manipal -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
  14. Top 10 colleges for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  15. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  16. How to do M.Tech in electrical through distance education from Karnataka State Open University
  17. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana)
  18. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
4th August 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech through distance education after completing B.E Biotechnology in VTU? Importance of M.Tech in Environmental or Biotechnology?

can u plz tell from which university i can do M.tech biotechnology correspondence.
20th November 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech through distance education after completing B.E Biotechnology in VTU? Importance of M.Tech in Environmental or Biotechnology?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have completed BE electrical in CSVTU in 2010, now i want to do M.Tech through distance education and i want to go to the teaching field, so kindly tell me the importance of M.Tech in ELECTRICAL OR ENERGY AUDIT and also suggest me the university approved by AICTE.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?