14th July 2012, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in IIT for degree in mechanical engineering after passing diploma?

Si,i Have been passed diploma in that year so sir shall i gate the admission in iit for degree in mechanical engineering also is there any need of passing any other exam to me?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  2. Can I do IIT after passing diploma in mechanical?
  3. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  4. Is it possible to get admission in IIT after completing 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course? -- [New]
  5. Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in a IIT Institute after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How can I take admission in 2nd year after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  9. How to join IIT after passing diploma engineering in mechanical? Procedure for the same?
  10. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  11. Can I get admission in IIT B.E B.Tech in 2nd year after passing 10th class by Punjab Board and while pursuing diploma in 6th semester upto 70% in mechanical engineering in LPU?
  12. Can i do degree in mechanical engineering in IIT colleges after doing diploma in mechanical?
  13. Can I go for 2nd year of IIT JEE college after passing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  15. Can I take admission in NIT if I am a student of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. How to get admission in IIT after studying in diploma mechanical?
  17. Admission to B.Tech from IIT in 2nd year after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  18. How to get admission in degree after completing diploma mechanical engineering?
3rd August 2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in IIT for degree in mechanical engineering after passing diploma?

How to prepair for JEE exam after diploma without any classes?
12th June 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in IIT for degree in mechanical engineering after passing diploma?

sir how could i got iit seat in mechanical after diplamo
13th July 2013, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

how to get admission in IIT after completing diploma in engineering
13th July 2013, 08:23 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Since you are a diploma holder let me make one thing straight. If you are looking for admission in Indian Institutes of Technology then forget about lateral entry scheme.

The diploma holders prefer taking admission under the lateral entry scheme which allows admission in the second year of B.Tech course. I said forget about it in IIT because the Indian Institutes of Technology do not offer lateral entry scheme.

You will have to take admission for the full 4 years course. You can do so by appearing in the entrance exam. That's right, you will have to appear for the entrance exam, there is no exception.

The entrance exam will be Joint Entrance Exam (JEE). Please note that JEE has replaced IIT-JEE which used to conduct for admission in Indian Institutes of Technolgy. The JEE has two stages:-

JEE Mains

JEE Advanced

You will have to clear both the stages to take admission in Indian Institutes of Technology. First you will be appearing for JEE Mains. Only the top 150,000 go forward and appear for the JEE Advanced. Rest are not allowed to do so.

JEE Eligibility

1. Must have completed 12th with PCM.

2. Or should have completed diploma course from AICTE recognized college.

3. No criteria for marks.

4. You can apply up to 25 years of age.

5. 5 years relaxation for Schedule Caste and Tribe.

6. Each candidate is given 3 consecutive attempts to clear JEE.
22nd October 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma... what is the procedure to apply iit jee.... The both of 2 holders and diploma holders admission steps is same or not... Pl kindly guide me......
14th November 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diplom metallurgy is it ppossible to go for through jee exam to engneerning in metallurgy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?