14th July 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in top college of India for M.Tech without giving GATE exam? List of the colleges?

can we take admission in top college of india for MTceh without giving the GATE exam? if yes then provide the list of colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. How may i continue my higher education in ME after completion of BE?
  2. Can I get admission for M.Tech course in top colleges of India without giving GATE Exam?
  3. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  4. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  5. Which are the top colleges for M.Tech from the given list? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  7. Names of different types of entrance exams for M.Tech?
  8. In which college can I get admission for M.Tech electrical engineering?
  9. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  10. List of top NITs in India? Can I get admission in M.Tech in top NITs after scoring 538 GATE score and AIR of 3633?
  11. Which college is more suitable for me to take admission through GATE in Maharashtra college? Cutoff list of various colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. List of M.Tech colleges in Chandiharh and HP which take admission without GATE exam?
  13. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  14. Can I get M.Tech in any NIT or top college after scoring 300 GATE score?
  15. Procedure of counseling after getting qualified in GATE exam for M.Tech in top colleges of India?
  16. List of top NITs in India? I have cleared GATE exam in Instrumentation Discipline
  17. Should I opt for MBA or Masters in Engineering as per my bachelor degrees? Future prospects? -- [New]
  18. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
21st September 2012, 06:35 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I take admission in top college of India for M.Tech without giving GATE exam? List of the colleges?

I GIVE WEBSITE

www.ITT-Tech.edu
Tech-Oriented Degree Programs. Education for the Future.
12th December 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in top college of India for M.Tech without giving GATE exam? List of the colleges?

cn i get entrance exam dates for ME or M.tech in computer engg???in maharashtra govt colleges
7th March 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

why you people just cant simply give the name of colg. that offer m.tech for students who are disqualified in GATE eaxm, but stil want to know that still their is any chance for them in good collages???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?