14th July 2012, 01:13 PM
vinuanp

Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream?

hi.........,sir my name is vinay i have completed my diploma in mech in last year with distinction i have looking for govt jobs any govt jobs are applicable for me sir..................,

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  2. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  3. Which course is a best choice for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical stream? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  4. Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream?
  5. How to get a government job after completing three year diploma course in Information Technology?
  6. Are there any job opportunities in government, private or software sector after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Stream with 55%
  7. Available job opportunities after completion of Diploma in IT? What are the job opportunities for diploma holders in Railways?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  9. Am I eligible to get job in Government sector with 2 years of Mechanical Diploma course completion?
  10. Is it beneficial to study Commerce in Higher Secondary?
  11. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream?
  12. Can I get Government Job after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. What are the job opportunities available in government sector for diploma(Mechanical) holder from KSOU?
  14. Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  17. What are the job opportunities in government sector after doing diploma in mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the opportunities of job available after completion of B.Com course? -- [New]

28th July 2012, 05:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream?

You are eligible to apply for junior level jobs after obtaining diploma. You can apply for clerk posts in public sector banks provided you get 50%marks in diploma level. You can apply for technical posts relating to your level of specialization in railway department. If you are interested, you can appear for UPSC NDA exam so as to get in to defense sector jobs. You can also apply in departments like income tax, intelligence bureau, police services etc.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?