14th July 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Army after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?

What the proccess for join the indian army after 12 commerce

14th July 2012, 06:16 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?

After completion of 12th in Commerce, one can join Indian Army through appearing and cracking NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II.

To be eligible for Indian Army of NDA one must be an unmarried Indian male candidate only.
He should have either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board and should be within the age of 16.5 to 19 years and should have possessed good Physical and Mental health.

The NDA can be applied only through on line by paying Rs.50.00 as exam fees for general candidate and no fee for reserved candidate.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

If you are interested you can only apply for NDA-I 2013 exam which will be held in the month of April 2013.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
26th September 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?

hello sir, i m a 2 passed i commerce, my date of birth is 12/12/93. can i apply for nda exam?
3rd October 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I am 21 years old and i have completed my 12th class can i join Indian Army?
24th August 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

how can a boy join the Indian army by taking commerce as his subject without maths?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?