15th July 2012, 08:06 PM
ckbsharma

How to join Intelligence Bureau after passing MSW? When can I apply for this exam?

I have passed MSW last year. Now working with NGO. I want to join Intelligence B euro. When I can apply for exam. How to apply?

3rd January 2013, 09:26 PM
fight1

Default Re: How to join Intelligence Bureau after passing MSW? When can I apply for this exam?

The Intelligence Bureau in India is responsible for executing counter-intelligence and counter-terrorism tasks.

Eligibility to apply for the post of ACIO in Intelligence Bureau:

You should not be more than 27 years old.
Upper age limit is relaxed by five years for SC/ST and three years for OBC candidates.
The age limit is 40 years for departmental candidates who have rendered three years of service.
Age limit is also relaxed for ex-servicemen and residents of Jammu & Kashmir as per the regulations issued by Government of India.
Minimum graduation degree or its equivalent qualification is required.

Application procedure to apply:

If you are applying for the post of ACIO for Information Bureau need to submit an application fee of Rs 100 in State Bank of India either online or offline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?