19th July 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in IIT in Aeronautics or Aerospace after pursuing B.E in Mechanical? What is the procedure?

1)Can I take admission in IIT in "aeronautics" or "aerospace" after pursuing B.E in mechanical? What is the available procedure for it ??
2) what is the difference between aeronautics and aerospace ?
3)what are the available branches in IIT after completing BE in MECHANICAL ?
4) are there any marks criteria of class 10th and 12th to appear for IIT?
5)can we appear for IIT entrance exam in aeronautics and aerospace in the same year?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement? -- [New]
  2. Which branch to take in B.Tech if I want to do Piloting?
  3. Required Rank to get in GATE Exam to get admission for M.Tech in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering in IIT?
  4. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after B.Tech in ECE?
  5. List of Aeronautical Core Companies in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to join Aeronautical engineering for 2nd year Diploma student of Electrical and Electronics student?
  7. Courses or streams available in M.E for Mechanical branch after B.E Mechanical? Can I do specialization in Aerospace or Aeronautics?
  8. How to join NASA after completing bachelor degree? I am a B.E 1st year electrical sudent
  9. How should I enter into Aeronautics Companies being a Fresher of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? What courses can I do to make entry into Aeronautics Companies?
  10. What is the procedure to take admission in IIT college?
  11. Procedure to be followed to study for Aerospace Engineering in any IIT
  12. Which is better Aerospace Engineering or Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Entrance exam for getting into Aeronautical Engineering courses?
  14. Any entrance exam to enter into Aeronautical Engineering course? How much is the fee structure?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  16. Which PG course should I do after doing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How can I do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after B.E. in Instrumentation?
  18. Exact Difference between Aeronautics and Aerospace?
2nd December 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in IIT in Aeronautics or Aerospace after pursuing B.E in Mechanical? What is the procedure?

2) what is the difference between aeronautics and aerospace ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?