17th February 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for Air Force admission test? Previous year papers for Ground Duty Course for Accounts Branch?

dear all,
please tell me regarding the syallbus for air force admisssion test and previous years papers,for Ground duty course for accounts branch????
my id:[email protected]

21st February 2011, 09:55 PM
xavi

Default Re: Syllabus for Air Force admission test? Previous year papers for Ground Duty Course for Accounts Branch?

freind hi,

]--freind hi,

]--The AFCAT is carried out every year and is controlled by the IAF. In 2011 the exam is held on March 27 in designated test centers.
--The AFCAT is a 2 hour long exam which will have objective type question. --Each of these objective questions will be provided with 4 options as answers.
--The candidate must select the correct one from the given option.
--The Syllabus of AFCAT exam will test students in
the areas like Reasoning, Numerical and verbal
ability. Other than these students will also be
tested in General awareness and Knowledge.
--The number of question will be 100 or more.
--For preparing for the AFCAT candidates must prepare
by solving previous years question papers and also
must refer to books and guides indented for this
exam. Students can also refer to other competitive exams like Bank PO, LIC, NICL etc.

all the best
22nd February 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for Air Force admission test? Previous year papers for Ground Duty Course for Accounts Branch?

Which aggrigate are qulified,in BE aggrigate or in 1st,2nd,3rd&4th year in every year aggrigate are 60% please,clear the my cocfusion.
2nd March 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

is there any particular book or guide for preparation of afcet.
7th March 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

where to find previous year papers for afcet?
8th March 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Are their any officer posts for BCOM students in Indian Air Force?
15th March 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the latest syllabus for AFCET march,2011??
13th June 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

should i attach my marksheets with the application form
22nd June 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi this is abhay.
I JUST WNT TO KNW WHICH PUBLICTION ARE NEED TO BE REFFERED OR WILL BE HELPFUL FOR PREPERATON OF GROUND DUTY.
9th December 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I DO
SCIENCE IN SCHOOL ,I WANTED TO APPLY FOR AIR FORCE/NAVY COURSE.WHAT CAN OF EXAMS WILL I TAKE THERE.

MY ID,[email protected]
4th March 2012, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

how can i get previous papers of AFCAT
10th August 2012, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir just i want to know when will be the nexr exam for the airforce ground duty officer.please send me details for eligibilities and syllabus and previous question papers to my mail, saikiranchvt@gmail .com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?