26th July 2012, 03:25 PM
priya6005kulkarni

How to do 2nd and 3rd semester from external M.Com so that I can get admission for 2nd and 3rd semester for external M.Com?

i passed in first semister, due to some reason i cant get admission for second sem, now i want to do 2nd and 3rd sem for external mcom, so may i get admission for 2nd and 3rd sem for external mcom?

11th March 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do 2nd and 3rd semester from external M.Com so that I can get admission for 2nd and 3rd semester for external M.Com?

How to do 2nd and 3rd semester from external M.Com so that I can get admission for 2nd and 3rd semester for external M.Com?
17th May 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do 2nd and 3rd semester from external M.Com so that I can get admission for 2nd and 3rd semester for external M.Com?

plz upload previous years m.com part 1 & 2 question papers for reffrance
21st August 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

I want to external admission in m.com please tell me process
14th January 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO GET M.COM SEM-2 EXTERNALLY & WHAT IS PROCEDURE
15th April 2018, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

How to download last year exam papers of m.com sem -4 for gujarat university?
24th June 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

How to do 3rd and 4th semester from external M.Com so that I can get admission for 3rd and 4th semester for external M.Com?
24th June 2019, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

4th May 2020, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the final exam date for M.Com 2nd year, external ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?