1st August 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the registration date for ICWA intermediate course? How can I apply for it?

when is the registration date for icwa intermediate course ? and how can i apply for it?

30th August 2012, 08:08 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the registration date for ICWA intermediate course? How can I apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when is the registration date for icwa intermediate course ? and how can i apply for it?
The registration process of Cost and Work Accountancy course is carried out throughout the year. So, as soon as you fulfill the eligibility criteria to register for the Intermediate Course, you may enroll yourself for the same irrespective of the period of year going on.

In order to be eligible for the Intermediate Course, you must possess any of the following qualification:
  • Completed the Bachelors Degree program in any discipline from a recognized university.
OR
  • Qualified Foundation Course Examination of the Cost and Work Accountancy program conducted by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.

The term end examination of the Intermediate Course is held in the month of June and December. Now, if you register for the course on or before 5th of June, you will be able to appear for the December term end examination and to appear for the examination in the month of June , you will have to register on or before 5th of December of the previous year.

For more information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.

www.students.icwai.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?