3rd August 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

When are the NET June entrance exam results?

when net june2012 result/answer key will publish?...please send to me the results

1st October 2012, 03:50 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When are the NET June entrance exam results?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when net june2012 result/answer key will publish?...please send to me the results
NET stands for National Eligibility Test, and this examination is conducted by UGC, two times in a year, the examination is conducted in June and December every year.

The June NET Examination Result was already declared on 18/Sep/2012, If you have appeared for this examination in June then you can check your result from the official website.

Here i am attaching the result here, you can download the result and checked.

Mark sheet of June NET Examination is also available in the official website, please check your result and Mark sheet from the UGC website.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Result_june2012.pdf(500.6 KB, 98 views)
1st October 2012, 05:21 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Default Re: When are the NET June entrance exam results?

Hello dear,
i am attaching the result as the pdf file you should download it & check it.

NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC, two times in a year and to apply for this examination, you have to complete your post graduate degree course with minimum 55% marks, Final year post graduate candidates are also eligible for NET.

This year June NET Examination was already completed and the result was also out. If you have appeared for June NET Examination then please check your result soon. The result is available in the official website of UGC.the link is :-http://www.ugcnetonline.in/

There are total 3 papers in NET Examination and all are objective one, First paper is compulsory and same for all and other two papers is based on subjects you choose.

You have not mentioned the subject in which paper you need, But please do not worry because you can download paper directly from the UGC website, it is easy to download papers. Please visit the given links and download the papers.

good luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-Result_june2012.pdf(500.6 KB, 83 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?