3rd August 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for CTET test after doing Nursery Teacher Training in 2nd year?

I am doing nursary teacher training in second year . Can I apply for ctet test plz tell me

4th August 2012, 08:50 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for CTET test after doing Nursery Teacher Training in 2nd year?

Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is a test conducted for teaching jobs in central government schools. The CTET test is conducted by the CBSE on the behalf of HRD Ministry. Passing the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) would make you eligible for teaching job in central government schools like Kandriya Vidhalaya, Tibetan Schools and many other government funded schools.

CTET is one of the toughest exams in India. Out of lakhs of candidates who appear in it around 93 percent fails to pass it. Therefore you can understand who difficult it is to pass CTET exam. Therefore there is alternative option to go for state TET exam which is for teaching job in state government schools. TET is conducted separately by each state and it is considered to be easier than CTET exam.

However there are disadvantages of TET exam. For example you can only apply for teaching jobs in state where you appear in TET. Secondly private schools that are affiliated with CBSE will not hire you as teacher. They prefer candidate who have passed CTET exam since it has been made mandatory by the CBSE.

Once you have passed the CTET exam you would be eligible to become teacher in government schools for Class 1 to Class 8th. The reason for starting CTET exam was poor educational standards in India. The quality of education in schools particularly government schools was falling due to which central government started CTET exam to ensure deserving candidates are given teaching jobs.

Eligibility for CTET

1. You must be Indian Citizen.

2. Must posses graduation degree in BA. B.com etc.

3. B.Ed degree is also mandatory for CTET.

4. You must score 55 percent in B.Ed

5. There is no age limit.
4th August 2012, 02:42 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for CTET test after doing Nursery Teacher Training in 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing nursary teacher training in second year . Can I apply for ctet test plz tell me
hello

CTET---central Teachers Eligibility test

This test is conducted by central Board of secondary education every year for the recruitment of teachers .There are two stages for which test is conducted .one is primary stage which is for classes I-V while the other stage is from class VI to VIII.

There is some Eligibility criteria to be fulfilled for this and for Both stages there is some difference in the eligibility criteria which is mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria for CTET Paper I (Primary Stage) Classes I-V:(you should be having any one of the below to be Eligible)
#candidate should be passed in senior secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and should be passed or appearing in final year of 2–year Diploma in Elementary Education or its equivalent .

#candidate should be passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2–year Diploma in Elementary Education (or its equivalent with any name)

#candidate should be passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4–year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)

#Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year B. Ed.

Now you doing Nursery teacher training which is a diploma in education hence you are equivalent to Eligibility mentioned above.
so yes you can apply for it.

Eligibility criteria for CTET Paper II (Elementary Stage) Classes VI-VIII:(you should be having any one of the below to be Eligible)
#candidate should have Graduation from any stream and should be passed or appearing in final year of 2–year Diploma in Elementary Education (or its equivalent with any name)

#candidate should be having Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1–year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)

#candidate should have passed Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1–year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)

#candidate should have passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4–year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)

#candidate should have passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4–year course i.e BA/B.Sc. Ed or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.)

#candidates should be having Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1–year B.Ed.

For this atleast graduation is required but since you are doing diploma in education hence you are not eligible for this stage.

relaxation::
There is a relaxation of 5% in minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST/OBC and physically disabled candidates.

Age Limit---CTET
There is no age limit for CTET. You can give this exam any no of times you want to give.

so all the best!!
hope this helped

with regards
roknits
6th August 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Whether M.Sc., M.Phil is eligible to apply for CTET?Plz help
7th August 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I have done my BA ( Music, English and Home Science ) and have also completed 2 years recognized Nursery Teacher Training form Indore. I have been teaching Nursery class in a reputed Delhi School since last 4 years. My question can I apply for CTET test ?
15th August 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i am bhawna want to know that am i eligible for ctet? my qualification is BA with 40%,MA in eng with 52%, and B.Ed.
23rd August 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am a home science graduate. I do not have any Education related degree/diploma such as B.ED, etc. I read there are some relaxations to home science students. Can you please tell me for which papers can I apply (i.e. for classes from I-V or for Classes VI-VIII). Also, which minimum education creteria code to pick from 1-6. Is this the right code.

#candidate should have passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4%u2013year course i.e BA/B.Sc. Ed or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.)

Please advice.
Thanks
Regards
Seema Rani
27th August 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

i have compleated grad with 52%,now which elementry course is suitable for it ,ntt, nptt,ptt,please reply
11th September 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

I AM A Montessori trained and a graduate too .Am i eligible for CTET?
23rd October 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Hi. I am 30 years old. I am a B.Com Graduate. I have done my N.T.T .Am I eligible for CTET exam and govt jobs now.Please confirm.

Poorva desai
6th January 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I have done B. A. (hons) with 58% marks. I have also done Nursery Teacher's Training Course (Diploma in Child Education &Applied Psychology) -One year course Through All India Early Childhood Care & Education, Regd. by Govt. of NCT, New Delhi with 1st Division in Theory & Practicals. Am I eligible for CTET (Primary Stage) Exam.
Anita Sinha
7th March 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

can i apply for CTET test after doing NTT (one year)?
trapti
14th March 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

i m 12 pass cbse bord and 2 years (nptt) national acedmy teacher training se ye course complete kya hai sir mujhe ya to nursery ke ya priamary ke gov job chaiye sir mujhe ctet ke bare mai batla dijye ke ctet exam kab hoge or form kaha se lene hoge or demand draft kaise banana hoga sir pleas tell me my father e mail id par send kar do [email protected]
17th March 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

i have 40 percent marks in b.com. and 60 percent in b.ed can i give ctet exam plz reply
18th March 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

may i apply after pass ctet for1to5.
1st April 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE N.T.T 1 YEAR COURSE.. AND PURSUING B.ED 1 YEAR COURSE FROM MDU UNIVERSITY. CAN I ELIGIBLE FOR CTET TEST (PAPER 1) ... I M INTERESTED IN PAPER 1......PLS HELP ME
5th April 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

my qulification is B.A. with 49% and NTT with 83% and pursuing NPTT so can i elegible for CTET exam??????????
5th April 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

my qulification is B.A pass with 49% and NTT with 83% and pursuing NPTT so can i give CTET exam after complete NPTT????????????
5th April 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

my education is :- B.A. form Delhi university with 49% , NTT with 83 % (LBS polotechic) and pursuing NPTT so help can i elgible for CTET exam??????????
5th April 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

i have 49 percent marks in b.a. and 83 percent in ntt and pursuing NPTT can i give ctet exam plz reply
13th April 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I have done ntt one year diploma in 2010 can i give ctet exam plz reply soon
30th April 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bcom form IGNOU, and persuing one year Nursury Teacher Training (NTT) form Dayalbagh Educational Institute (Deemed University). Am I eligible for TET 2013. Please reply soon.
1st May 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I have done ntt.?? Can i apply for ctet exam..?? Plz tell me
3rd June 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for ctet after doing 1 year diploma of nptt/ecce...??
10th August 2013, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE CLEARED CTET IN 2012 - PAPER II ( 6TH TO 8TH CLASS) , I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER I CAN APPLY FOR THE PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS VACANCY THAT HAS COME IN KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN, PLEASE REPLY SOON AS THE LAST DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION IS 28TH AUG 2013
24th October 2013, 12:00 AM
rkvohra

But your NTT needs to be from an institute approved by NCTE
26th October 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

best books of ctet
tel
26th October 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

best books of ctet
tell me
30th October 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

i have done ntt two year , please tell me , i am eligible for ctet paper II.
19th December 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Im compalit Ntt kya may ctet example day. Sakta hu
18th January 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i have two year nursery teacher diploma and i am also graduate so i can apply fir ctet or not
20th January 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for ctet and tet am pursuing student in NTT 1st year
plz sir guide me
22nd February 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I have two year ECCE course diploma.Is it necessary to given ctet exam.
21st March 2014, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

can i apply for ctet i hv done graduation from delhi university and i hv also done NTT from private institute
24th July 2014, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I have done my Bachelor degree in medical lab technology(BMLT). After that I have done MBA in HR. Can I eligible for B.Ed degree.

Arundhati.
8th August 2014, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for ctet i have done graduation from mdu and i have also done NTT/NPTT from deit
2nd October 2014, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

I have done B.A. (English, Sociology and A.I.H.) with 59% marks, M.A. (English) with 55% marks and N.T.T. Can i apply for UPSESSB ( LT Assistant Teachers).
6th January 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I am doing NTT 2year ,i done b.a 42% from a.u.,m.a 54% from k.u ,can I apply for ctet exam2015
12th March 2015, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for CTET test after doing 1 year diploma in international montessori ttc?
5th June 2015, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I have done nptt from all bahadur shastri...I am ctet qualified.. can I apply for kvs prt???pls reply
11th July 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I have done nursery teacher training diploma 2years and passed ctet also in july2013 with that diploma.l wanted to know am I eligible for primary level teacher in kvs or not plz help me most of the time l filled up requirement regarding primary teacher in kvs but my application is rejected due to ntt. Coz l have passed ctet with ntt diploma.plz make me clear n sure what is this plzzzzz.
11th July 2015, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I have passed ctet2013July, l toV with ntt diploma two years duration am i eligible for primary teacher l to V or not plz tell me.
Regards
Sudha
[email protected]
25th July 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i have complete my ecced course in 2014 and i m 12th passed then can i give the exam of TET tell me plz
30th July 2015, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for CTET Paper II (Elementary Stage) Classes VI-VIII:(you should be having any one of the below to be Eligible)

#candidate should have passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4%u2013year course i.e BA/B.Sc. Ed or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.)

I HVAE GOT 92% MARKS IN AISSCE (CLASS XII) EXAM AND HAVE DONE 3 YEARS BACHELOR DEGREE AM I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
3rd August 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Can I apply for CTET test after doing Nursery Teacher Training course?

I have done nursery teacher training course and graduation . Can I apply for CTET test plz tell me
3rd August 2015, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for CTET test after doing Nursery Teacher Training course and graduation

I have done nursery teacher training course and graduation . Can I apply for CTET exam..please reply me my email id [email protected]
9th August 2015, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I have completed NTT and I have 46% marks in graduating then can I apply for Ctet exam.
15th August 2015, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for CTET test after doing ntt and b ed for paper 1 ? Reply [email protected]
10th January 2016, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Graduate B.Sc, if I pursue NPTT can I apply for CTET Paper II ( Class VI -VIII)
14th May 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I have done mt ntt and i m under graduate can i go for ctet exam. Plz reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?