7th August 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

After BSc Micrbiology for what kind of job am I eligible? What are the sector of jobs in Nepal

after b.sc. microbiology what are the jobs we can do?
what are the sector of the jobs in nepal?

28th April 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After BSc Micrbiology for what kind of job am I eligible? What are the sector of jobs in Nepal

i am student of bsc.microbiology and i am quite confuse to seleted my course ...food technology or dairy technology or msc. in biotechnology.
22nd August 2022, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After BSc Micrbiology for what kind of job am I eligible? What are the sector of jobs in Nepal

what can be the possible government job oppertunites after graduation in microbiology in Nepal?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?