7th August 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

What are the vacant seats in PSU Job metallurgy?

what are vacent seat in psu job matallurgy?...please tell me what are they

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better for females between Electrical and Electronics?
  2. How many seats are presently vacant in mechanical engineering course at GJU Hisar?
  3. What are the chances of getting admission in COEP for Civil Branch after scoring 159 in MHT CET? How much could be the cutoff this time?
  4. Job opportunities and other career options for Metallurgical Engineering graudates?
  5. Is it necessary to compete NET test to become an Assistant professor in Engineering College or University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job recruitments available in PSU for MCA candidate? -- [New]
  7. Can I get a M.Tech in any NIT with GATE score of 243 in Mechanical engineering with SC category?
  8. Can I apply for 2 vacant fee waiver seats in PTU?
  9. Which branch provides better career opportunity, Chemical or Metallurgical?
  10. Number of vacant seats in Diploma course?
  11. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.A(Arts) students?
  12. How should I get the form of SCRA and how to fill it? How many vacant seats are there? Last date of submission of forms?
  13. What is the cutoff for admission in LNCT, OIST, JECRC, SKIT?
  14. Are there any vacant seats for MBBS or any medical diploma course?
  15. Number of seats vacant in computer trade in Sliet in OBC category?
  16. Website addresses where I could find vacant seats for Physically Handicapped Students in government jobs?
  17. Which course is a better choice for me in BE between Mechanical and Metallurgy having completed Diploma in Metallurgy?
  18. Information regarding admission for engineering in Pantanagar Engineering College?
28th April 2013, 05:35 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the vacant seats in PSU Job metallurgy?

>> List of Courses of PSU job metallurgy : -

1] Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering

2] Bachelor of Engineering in Metallurgical Engineering

3] Bachelor of Technology in Metallurgical Engineering

4] Master of Technology in Metallurgical & Materials Engineering

5] Master of Technology in Steel Technology

6] Doctor of Philosophy in Mathematics and Humanities & Social Sciences

7] Doctor of Philosophy in Metallurgical & Materials Engineering

Eligibility criteria for PSU :-

For Undergraduate :-

The aspirant must have passed his 12th class with science subject such as biology, maths and chemistry.

For Postgraduate:

The eligibility criteria for pursuing a master’s degree are holding a bachelor's degree in (B.E/B.Tech) or any other equivalent branches of engineering. The duration for the course is 2 years.

Some of its specialized fields are: -

Physical Metallurgy
Mineral processing
Extractive Metallurgy

Job opportunities you can do :-

1] Metallurgical engineering

2] Researcher

3] Metallurgist

4] Welding Engineer

5] Plant Equipment Engineer

6] Ballistics Engineer

7] Quality Planning Engineer

8] Senior Process Engineer

9] Metallurgical R&D Lab Technician

10] Supplier Development Engineer

I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best................
5th January 2020, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the vacant seats in PSU Job metallurgy?

How many seats are available for diploma mechanical engineering in B.E. metallurgy engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?