8th August 2012, 10:22 PM

Which course is better for me after completing B.Com with 61% from CCS university

Sir/mam i have completed my b.com with 61% from ccs university, muzaffarnagar now i m taking bank coching. Which course is bettes for me in present time while living in mzn.i belong to a middle class family. Plz guide me

19th September 2012, 06:21 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course is better for me after completing B.Com with 61% from CCS university

As you have done your graduation from recognized university and have score more than 60% marks ,you are eligible for almost all the Bank PO examination conduct by Banks.

You are eligible for IBPS exam conduct by 19 banks together and other Govt Bank Examination Conduct for Bank PO.

you are doing Fine by taking BANK Coaching.

As by far Bank job is very suitable and stable job which provide lot of security and stability to the people doing this job.

There are number of Bank Exist in India some are Private and some comes under Public Sector as you can see in Picture but all the Banks in India are regulated by RBI.

You can also apply in Private Banks as they also follow written test and personal interview procedure to recruit the candidates.

Some private and Govt Banks are given below

As you have mentioned that you are B.com Graduate , you can do some post graduate degree course like

MA in Economics
Master in Business Administration
Master in Commerce

In order to update your education as Private Banks prefer Post Graduate Candidate rather than Graduate but For Govt Bank Jobs your Qualification is sufficient.

You can also think of doing courses like

Cost and Management Accounting
Chartered Accountancy
Company Secretary Course

All the above course are Professional and distance learning course and can be done from muzaffarnagar .

There are 3 stages in CA ,CMA and CS

• FOUNDATION
• EXECUTIVE
• FINAL

Examinations of the course are conduct twice a year in may and june.

Admission is open through out the year.

These courses have centers all over India , So you may find center near muzaffarnagar and you can take all the required information from these centers .

For more information WEBSITE

CMA - www.myicwai.com
CA - www.icai.org
CS - www.icsi.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?