10th August 2012, 10:35 PM
P.Lakshmi Priya@LAKSHU

Am I eligible for MCA after studying BCA final year?

Now i am studied bca final year.next year i want to study mca,but i study busniess maths group in 12std.so,i am eligible are not for mca.my friends tell 12 math is must in mca for eligible.so kindly send the answer for me.

12th August 2012, 04:42 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Talking Re: Am I eligible for MCA after studying BCA final year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Lakshmi Priya@LAKSHU View Post
Now i am studied bca final year.next year i want to study mca,but i study busniess maths group in 12std.so,i am eligible are not for mca.my friends tell 12 math is must in mca for eligible.so kindly send the answer for me.
Hey friend,

Am I eligible for MCA after studying BCA final year?

Yeah you are eligible for joining MCA after studying BCA as it is the correct stream to get selected for doing MCA,so it is good choice for you to join in MCA.

MCA stands for Master Of Computer Application and this is a PG course which is a 3 years including 6 semesters in it.

Yeah your friends were right as you need to have studied Maths as subject in your respected +2 for joining in MCA .

The Basic eligibility criteria needed for doing MCA course is that:

> There is no age limit needed for the course.

> The education qualification needed for doing the course is that the candidate must have completed a UG degree of 3 years duration with a fair percentage

Apart from this you need to write the entrance exam to join in MCA and there are several entrance exams which are conducted all over India as per state and All India Level

For writing these exams you need to satisfy the needed qualification for the exams

ALL THE BEST
12th August 2012, 05:23 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA after studying BCA final year?

Yes, you are eligible for MCA after competing BCA.

MCA - Master of Computer Application is a three years Post Graduation studies and can be pursed after Graduation in any stream. As you have already completed Bachelor of Computer Application, you are eligible to apply for the same provided you have studied Mathematics in 12th or Graduation level.

Almost all reputed MCA Institutions conduct entrance exam for admission to MCA course hence basing on the scoring in the entrance exam you can get admission to MCA course.
12th August 2012, 10:01 PM
yogesh8955347778

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for MCA after studying BCA final year?

Yeah you are eligible for joining MCA after studying BCA as it is the correct stream to get selected for doing MCA,so it is good choice for you to join in MCA.

this is a PG course which is a 3 years including 6 semesters in it.

Yeah your friends were right as you need to have studied Maths as subject in your respected +2 for joining in MCA .

The Basic eligibility criteria needed for doing MCA course is that:

> There is no age limit needed for the course.
12th August 2012, 10:23 PM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Lakshmi Priya@LAKSHU View Post
General eligibility criteria for students for MCA course is :
Aspirants who have done their BCA,BBA or B.tech can apply for MCA course.Students who have finished their graduation in science can also apply.These students must have studied mathematics as a subject in 12th class.
there is no age limit regarding admission to this course.
So,you are eligible for MCA and can easily get admission for MCA course as compulsion for mathematics is only for those who have completed their graduation in science.
I hope i have answered to your question as per requirements.
Thankyou...!
2nd April 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Now i am doing third year BCA . After this UG i want to study MCA,but im a non maths student in 2.what can i do..??
8th February 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance exam to get admission for bca after diploma in computer engg???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?