12th August 2012, 07:06 PM
poojammulik

Which are the streams in M.Tech? I have completed B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication

i've completed my be in electronics n telecommunication n m preparing for GATE.i am not so interested in electronics field.my area of interest is networking so kindly suggest me streams in mtech and possible scope for it.and i also heard that mtech is tough so please suggest...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Diploma in 2 streams in my last year of Diploma?
  2. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech having completed BE in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  3. WHat should be done after EC in diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  4. List of good institutes for doing BE in Civil Engineering(Part time) in Mumbai
  5. How to get a government job after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication
  6. Which branch should I take up in engineering?
  7. What kind of job will I get after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  8. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How much percentage is required in electronics and telecommunication?
  10. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  11. Suitable stream in Diploma for girls? -- [New]
  12. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  13. How to go abroad for higher studies after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication
  14. List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?
  15. Which course is suitable to me after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  17. Completed B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication with 66% and not getting a job : What to do?
  18. List of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in India specially in Mumbai and Nagpur? Procedure to pursue this field?
14th March 2013, 05:30 PM
bpraveen b

Default Re: Which are the streams in M.Tech? I have completed B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication

There are few specializations that are offered for M.Tech students for ECE candidate.Now some recent specialization are offered for M-TECH degree.

Specializations are-

1. Systems & Signal Processing
2. Computers & Communications
3. VLSI System Design
4. Digital Systems Electronics
5. Microwave & Radar Engineering
6. Communications Engineering
7. Embedded Systems and VLSI Design
8. Communications and Signal Processing
9. Communication & Radar Systems
10. Microwave Engineering

CHOOSE AMONG ANY ONE FOR YOUR FUTURE...

GOOD LUCK
14th March 2013, 07:12 PM
burlee

Default Re: Which are the streams in M.Tech? I have completed B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication

Dear aspirant

complete your post graduation in IIT's

IIT MUMBAI

IIT DELHI

IISC BANGALORE

IIT KANPUR

Some GOOD NIT’s

I am giving some information regarding MTECH in IIT MUMBAI

mtechbrochure2012-1316March1.pdf

mtech_guidance_gate2012_eee.pdf

IIT-B_Placement_Report_2010-11.pdf

scheduleforM.Tech.admission2012-1315Marchnew.pdf

you can also apply for BARC

information_brochure BARC.pdf

you have more opportunities
I appreciate your ambition
Do not loose your confidence
PREPARE well for your INTERVIEW
Stick to your BASICS in your interview
Do your HARD WORK & SMART WORK

Thank you
Best regards
7th January 2014, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

i m student of electronics and communication. and i want to know which stream i can have in m tech. and what are the scopes after that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?