15th August 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

How to join Sound Engineering course after studying electrical and electronics engineering

I am studying electicals and electronics engineering after finishing course I wanna join sound engineering courses.....can you tell me what eligible should have to study for sound engineering and how many years for this course and how much fees...?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Aeronautical engineering for 2nd year Diploma student of Electrical and Electronics student?
  2. Sound recording and sound design at FTII eligibility for Electrical and Electronics Btech Engineers?
  3. How to join Aerospace Engineering after passing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  4. Is there any MS degree available for Electrical and Electronics Engineers? I am studying final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  5. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  6. How is Sound(Audio) Engineering and/or Recording Arts Degree related to Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  7. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Can I join in sound degree engineering after passing in E&TC diploma engineering course? How much is the fees in sound engineering course?
  9. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  10. How to join Indian Army after B.Tech. in Electronics and Electrical engineering?
  11. Cutoff required to join in PSG college of Coimbatore in various courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I join sound engineering?
  13. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)? -- [New]
  14. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  15. Can I appear for GATE in Electrical Engineering after studying in T.Y.BSc(Physics) course?
  16. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  17. Which engineering college can I join for M.Tech in electrical engineering?
  18. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
8th June 2013, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Sound Engineering course after studying electrical and electronics engineering

can i join in sound engineering course after the completion of my B.TECH (electronic engineering).
18th June 2013, 05:53 PM
yashelectroengg

Default Re: How to join Sound Engineering course after studying electrical and electronics engineering

hi i also want to know about it so what are you doing right now pls guide me also if u got any luck with sound engg.
17th February 2014, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

I want to do sound engineering from ftii pune after completing my b.tec in electronics and communication engineering plz let me know abt exam pattern syllabus
20th February 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

hi ftii pune has its website you can see it over there ,and also contact them but do make sure you know what you are going there for and how it will help you in future ,i droped the idea of doing soubd engg so do know much about it.
2nd August 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

I have done engineering in CSE n i wanna do sound designing course so what r the requirements plz suggest
29th January 2015, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for sound engineering after compliting diploma in computer engineering???
15th March 2015, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

I am studying electicals and communication engineering after finishing course I wanna join sound engineering courses.....can you tell me what eligible should have to study for sound engineering and how many years for this course and how much fees...?
2nd January 2017, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I join sound engineering after completion of b.tech electronics and communication engineering if yes how I can join and what are the eligibility..???
2nd January 2017, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I join sound engineering after completion of my b.tech electronics and communication engineering if yes how can I join and what are the eligibilities..???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?