18th August 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

How to join Army as an officer? I am pursuing masters degree in economics

I'm gagandeep kaur,pursuing masters degree in economics n m willing to join army as an officer, my age is 20, plz let me know about my options.. Cntct me on [email protected].. Thanx

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to go for masters degree in Economics to appear for Indian Economics service exams? I am pursuing CA
  2. Do I need to go for masters degree in economics to appear for Indian Economics service exams? I am pursuing CA
  3. Can I pursue my Masters in Economics after graduating from BCom Hons..?
  4. How to become an Army officer while pursuing engineering degree? What is the procedure?
  5. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA in Finance and Masters degree in Economics Honors after completion of B.Sc Economics?
  6. Can I do Ph.D after completing BCA?
  7. Masters degree in Agricultural Economics after Bachelors Degree in Agricultural Economic a better option than doing a job after Bachelor's?
  8. Procedure to apply for Clerical post in Indian Army for 12th student?
  9. Employment opportunities after Masters Degree in Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get a job after pursuing masters in economics in 3rd semester?
  11. Can I join Indian Army as an officer with Arts?
  12. Universities offering PHD in Economics without requiring Masters degree?
  13. Which subject should I take for Masters Degree being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Zoology?
  14. Difference between B.Math and B.Stat?
  15. Can I join Pakistan Army as a regular commission lady officer after my B.A with double Maths and Economics?
  16. Are there any scholarships available for pursuing masters degree in a good university of US or Germany? Are there any exams other than GRE and TOEFL for pursuing degree in US?
  17. Can I appear in NET if secured 58% in Economics post graduation? For what subject I can apply for NET? -- [New]
  18. How to do masters in economics? Does IIT offer masters in economics? List of colleges in South India?
30th August 2012, 08:30 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Army as an officer? I am pursuing masters degree in economics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm gagandeep kaur,pursuing masters degree in economics n m willing to join army as an officer, my age is 20, plz let me know about my options.. Cntct me on [email protected].. Thanx
Being a girl candidate and having done graduation, you may write Combined Defense Service Examination in order to join the SSC Women Non-Technical Course for Indian Army. The Non-Technical Course is conducted at the Officers Training Academy.Apart from being a graduate, you need to be within the age limit of 19-25 years to be considered eligible for Combined Defense Service Examination.
The Combined Defense Service Examination is conducted two times a year by Union Public Service Commission and in order to keep yourself updated regarding the same, refer to the official website of the Commission.

For more information regarding career in Indian Army, you may refer to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?