20th August 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Which books are to be studied for the post of Air Hostess in Domestic International Airlines

what are the books to be studied for exam and interview for the post of air hostess in domestic and international airlines.

18th April 2016, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books are to be studied for the post of Air Hostess in Domestic International Airlines

Is the placement for sure after air hostress traning in frankfinn...?
25th May 2018, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books are to be studied for the post of Air Hostess in Domestic International Airlines

I want to set my career as air hostess in international airlines...i have passed my 12th class in non med stream....and i am doing graduation in 2nd year so what should i have to do now for my carer in airlines
11th June 2018, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

What will be the fees for for training and if the 12 results are awited then how much long I have to wait for joining the Frankfinn institute......
20th September 2021, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

How I can know all the information related airhostage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?