20th August 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for food inspector? What is the exam date and procedure?

I am hotel management student i wants to apply for food inspector, what is the exam date & procedure. information of course & admission. pls reply on my email id - vishal. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the exam date for inspector in Madhya Pradesh? What is the procedure to apply for food inspector exam
  2. How should I apply for Food Inspector Post? What is the procedure? I am a Hotel Management Student
  3. Can a Hotel Management Student apply for Food Inspector Exam? Date of food inspector exam?
  4. How can I apply for food inspector post after passing hotel management?
  5. Procedure to become a Food Inspector for B.E(Food processing technology) student?
  6. Required Qualification to apply for Food Inspector? How to apply for this? What syllabus to prepare for this?
  7. Procedure to become Drug inspector and Food inspector?
  8. Information about Food Inspector entrance exam? What is the procedure and syllabus?
  9. Information about the Food Inspector exam? What is the date of it? Pattern of the exam?
  10. Information on Food Inspector exam after Hotel Management?
  11. Educational qualification required for food inspector and durg inspector?
  12. Am I eligible for food inspector? How to become food inspector and What's the exam date for the same? I have done B.Sc degree in hotel and tourism management and have working experience in five star hotel
  13. Details of becoming Drug inspector and Food inspector?
  14. Qualifications required for Food Inspector Job? How and where to apply?
  15. How to apply for Food or Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and eligibility criteria? -- [New]
  16. Date of drug and food inspector exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility criteria, syllabus, age limit and date of the food inspector exam?
  18. Date of food inspector in MP and Chattisgarh?
14th December 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for food inspector? What is the exam date and procedure?

I am hotel management student i wants to apply for food inspector, what is the exam date & procedure. information of course & admission. pls reply on my email id [email protected] send information please
16th May 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for food inspector? What is the exam date and procedure?

I m veena choudhary i m hotel management student i want to apply food inspector my email ide [email protected]
16th May 2013, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

I m veena choudhary i m hotel management student i want to apply food inspector my email ide [email protected]
29th July 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I m Deepak Bansal from mansa punjab. I m gradjuate . I want to apply for food inspector. My email id is [email protected]
24th August 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

i m deepankar raghav...i m a final year student from b.pharmacy..i want to apply for food inspector job..what is the criteria ..date and syllabus for exam of food inspector 2013 delhi ,,plz reply here
1st October 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO APPLY THA FOOD INSPECTOR.... A AM STUDENT OF B.SC (H.) FOOD TECHNOLOGY
27th April 2014, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for the food inspector exam?what is the exam date & procedure?
9th February 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

i am shalini...Msc final year student from chemistry i want to apply for food inspector job
what is the criteria ..
date and syllabus for exam of food inspector?
please reply
[email protected]
17th April 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I am hotel management passed out and having more than 2 years experience in hotel on land and 2 years experience on international cruise line,am i eligible for food inspector exam please reply me on [email protected]
8th September 2018, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello, i am Jasmin Patel, currently working in a Pharmaceutical company in Parenteral unit (R&D) as formulation scientist since 4 years.
Am i eligible for food inspector exam?
If yes then what all the procedures i have to follow to attend the entrance exam? Kindly provide the detail information.
Please reply me on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?