24th August 2012, 12:00 AM
SRajbhar

Information about intermediate ICWA course? What is the duration? What is the scope in future?

Give the whole information of intermediate icwa course & its duration......what will be scope in future....

Related Questions:
  1. What's the duration and fee structure for ICWA course in Surat? What's the future prospective for the same?
  2. Duration of the intermediate course of ICWA?
  3. Is graduation enough to study ICWA? Do I have to write any entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fee structure of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
  4. What is the scope of future job of ICWA? -- [New]
  5. Information about ICWA course register date?
  6. Is graduation enough or do I have to write an entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fees of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
  7. What is the scope of ICWA? I have scored 45% in graduation
  8. What is the syllabus of ICWA intermediate? What is the question paper pattern of ICWA intermediate
  9. How to do ICWA after completing B.Com? What is the scope?
  10. How to do ICWA course? What is the duration of the course? I am a graduate
  11. Duration and Fee structure of ICWA course? Syllabus for the ICWA course?
  12. How to do ICWA course? What is the fee structure and course duration?
  13. How much salary can I get if I do MBA after CA?
  14. Duration of ICWA course? Contact details of ICWA in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the duration for ICWA and the fee structure? I am studying in 12th standard
  16. Can I be eligible for intermediate ICWA course after passing B.Com with 48% and PG with 54%?
  17. Duration of the ICWA course? What is the fee structure?
  18. Can I opt for CS for Future Career being a student pursuing final year of CSE? Duration and Career scope for this course?
14th February 2013, 06:42 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about intermediate ICWA course? What is the duration? What is the scope in future?

ICWAI Intermediate course:
Fees is Rs 19700/-
The above fees also includes computer training and Practical training.

You have to study the below 6 subjects in the Intermediate stage of this exams:
Financial Accounting (FAC)
Commercial and Industrial Laws and Auditing (CIA)
Applied Direct Taxes (ADT)
Cost & Management Accounting (CMA)
Operation Management and) Information Systems (OMS)
Applied Indirect Taxes (AIT)

Minimum duration taken to complete this stage is 12 months.

Future of this course is good and students are getting jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?