28th August 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements to get admission in Ethical Hacking after 12th science

What is the requierment to get admission in ethical hacking after 12th science?

30th August 2012, 12:59 AM
suvendum14

Default Re: What are the requirements to get admission in Ethical Hacking after 12th science

Hi..
there is no special requirement to do course on ethical hacking after class 12..
You must have basic computer knowledge to do the course..
But to understand the whole cousre you must be a expert in computer..
you must have some programming knowledge..
you must have the sharp brain to understand the course.
you must be well in mathematics..
you must have well knowledge in internet and practical computer knowldge..
all the best..
~$uVenDu~
27th January 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the requirements to get admission in Ethical Hacking after 12th science

i am a commerce student and i am in 12th std. i m not well in studies
but i am intrested in computer, gadgets and internet.. can i go in the field ho ethical hkacking....
please give me suggestion.. what can i do for this job..
19th May 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th science with good rank & also well in maths.I m so interested in computer stream..and I want to become ethical hacker..so what can i do?plz sir rply me..waiting
19th May 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th science with good rank & also well in maths.I m so interested in computer stream..and I want to become ethical hacker..so what can i do?plz sir rply me..waiting
30th July 2013, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Im passed 12th by commerce and i want to do ethical hacking...my dream is that i becum a hacker...plz give suggestion..may i do ethical hacking by commerce sub. Or not
30th July 2013, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Im passed 12th by commerce and i want to do ethical hacking...my dream is that i becum a hacker...plz give suggestion..may i do ethical hacking by commerce sub. Or not
2nd January 2014, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I m good in studies and my 12th baranch is computer science i m not good to use computer and internet using...but i want become a good hacker...soo plz give me suggestion..,,,,,, diplo bharti
10th March 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

sir I am In 11th science student but I am not good in pcm but I love ethical hacking so what can I do
18th July 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am 12th pass, now this time l have study Bsc networkig at iiht in
What can I do ?

howrah & I want to be a ethical hacker.
5th January 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

i am now in second year of electrical and electronics engineering .
I want to study ethical hacking after this 4 years is it possible sir .kindly tell me sir.
16th May 2015, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 examination in commerce faculty.I want to become a ethical hacker.what are the requirements for ethical hacking?
22nd August 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam,
This year i fail in 12 science but i have to become a ethical hacking? so what should i can do now plz reply me fast...
8th March 2017, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

I want to be a ethical hacker,I'm present 12th what I can I do after my school studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?