29th August 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

How much should I study in a day after completing 10th? Books to be referred?

I have completed my 10th this year. I want to know that how much should i have to study in a day,how to manage time ? Which books should be referred best?

16th September 2012, 02:59 AM
amalarao

Default Re: How much should I study in a day after completing 10th? Books to be referred?

you should first decide in which course you are interested to take and after that you may schedule your time as according to your subjects at least you spend time in studying your subjects five hours in a day,and if you find any tough subjects spend more time on those...
and prefer to read your subject text books which are helpful in getting good score in ip exams as well as any entrance tests after completing your inter .
If you mentioned your opted group also we will provide more information regarding to that specifically which helps you more..
good luck
16th March 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much should I study in a day after completing 10th? Books to be referred?

I AM OPTING COMMERCE...BOOKS THAT I SHOULD PREFER FOR IAS??
14th September 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir im studying bsc 3rd year,how to manage my course along with preparation for sbi po exams,and books related for success
7th January 2015, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studying in class 11 with commerce subject. and i want to prepare for ias exam.. so please suggest me some tips, books for it..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?