27th February 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in IIT after scoring 550 marks in GATE?

if got a score of 550 marks in gate then i got seat in iit or not .please send a way to get a seat in iit.please send if that score is enough to get a seat or not.thank you sir

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in NITs after scoring 43.44 marks in GATE with 550 score?
  2. Any chance to get a seat in IIT or NIT after scoring 32 marks in GATE exam?
  3. Can I get into IIT Madras after scoring 550 with 665 AIR and 97.73 percentile under OBC category?
  4. Can I get a seat in IIT after scoring 363 and 46 marks in GATE Biotechnology
  5. Can I get a seat in IIT or NIT Trichi after scoring 36 marks in GATE
  6. Is there any way to get a seat in IIT college after scoring 36 marks in GATE?
  7. How much marks should I score in GATE to get admission in IIT? Tips for self preparation? -- [New]
  8. Can I get a seat or preparatory course in any IIT college after scoring 62 marks in IIT? I belong to ST category
  9. Can I get a seat in IIT after scoring 52% in B.Tech?
  10. Will I get a seat in IIT Roorkee or NIT Surathkal or any other NIT, IIT after scoring 32.33 out of 100 in GATE?
  11. Will I get a seat in IIT Madras after scoring 424 in GATE?
  12. How much marks are required to get a seat in IIT?
  13. How to apply for M.Tech seat in IIT through GATE(Electrical) after scoring 474?
  14. Best institutes after score of 508 in GATE and belonging to general category? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Where will I get a seat after scoring 8845 AIR in GATE and 422 GATE score?
  16. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT if secured 60% in GATE? Will this score give me good job?
  17. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IITs after scoring 546 in GATE with 97.70 percentile with 1863 rank? Can I get MS in IIT? Job opportunities for MS in IITs? Which is good between MS and M.Tech in IIT?
  18. Seat in which IIT with All India Rank 445 in GATE and Score is 707?
14th June 2011, 09:57 AM
amit gaur054

Default Re: Can I get a seat in IIT after scoring 550 marks in GATE?

It depends on the Seat of IIT, so first you need to confirm Seata In IIT colleges, then Anything is possible
15th June 2011, 10:31 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

I can't tell you whether you can get a seat in IIT or not until i know you are from which stream..
actually seats differ from IIT to IIT...stream to stream...
so You contact the corresponding IITs and get the best answer....

best of luck in future...
15th June 2011, 11:34 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
your score is good but you will not able to admission in IIT but you able to admission in
other good colleges like
NIIT,JNU

so if your wish to admission in IIT then you go for another year preparation..........

good luck...............
11th August 2011, 01:28 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...it alld epends on the branch from which you have wrotten the gate examination and the course you want to take admission in ,also one thing you shoulf remember is it also depends on the whether you are an general candidate or an quota student,it plays an major role ,
1.on an general i can say that if you are an student belonging to branches like cse,ece,eee and belong to general category student then there is no chance of getting admission in the indian institute of technology
2.if you belong to nbranches like the civil engineering and instrumentation engineering or mechanical engineering then with your score there is good chances of getting into the iits in branches like the environmental engineering,rock mechanics etc
if you are an sc/student then you do have an good chance of getting into the iits on the basis of the score which you have scored ....
17th March 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

hi i belong to eee stream,i got 280 gate score in gate 2012 and i am sc candidte,plese suggest the best college in which i have chances to do M.Tech,i feel better for quick rply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?