27th February 2011, 04:21 PM
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Number of students appearing in FIIT JEE, Vidya Mandir and Narayana?

I want to know that how many students appeared in fiitjee,Vidya Mandir & Narayana

27th March 2011, 07:41 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: Number of students appearing in FIIT JEE, Vidya Mandir and Narayana?

Dear friend you know there is limited seat because there is place for more students..........

and they can selected student from entrance........and for vidya-mandir entrance is very tough..........t

That's why there is less amount of student can qualify because it is very good coaching center................

Approx 2000 students appeared from this institute and more are selected in good colleges..............

all are the best institute in INDIA........
2nd April 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of students appearing in FIIT JEE, Vidya Mandir and Narayana?

How many students appeared for fiitjee entrance test on 27 march 2011 (x), durgapur.The results
were to be announced on 27 march 2011 on net, why it has not been declared till today?
22nd April 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

if i get chance in net exam how d college where i will be supposed to teach would be decided
11th May 2011, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

i want t o know about .Narayan coaching classes .When will the entrance take place?My son want to repeat iitjee .
11th May 2011, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

i want t o know about .Narayan coaching classes .When will the entrance take place?My son want to repeat iitjee .
24th May 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

VIDYAMANDIR IS BY FAR THE BEST COACHING INSTITUTE FOR IIT JEE IN INDIA. THE ENTRANCE EXAM FOR VIDYAMANDIR CLASSES ID THE TOUGHEST ENTRANCE EXAM IN INDIA.
I'M NOT SAYING IT JUSS LIKE THAT, I MYSELF GAVE ENTRANCE TEST OF BANSAL, VIBRANT , FIITJEE , ALLEN.......................BUT AFTER I COMPARED EACH ONE OF THEM ....VMC CAME OUT TO BE THE BEST WITH . THE BEST RESULTS.......................12 STUDENTS IN TOP 100.IS IN ITSELF AMAZING........
BEST OF LUCK
25th May 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

IS FIITJEE ALSO GOOD HOW MANY STUDENT GET SELECTED
30th December 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

how many students appeared in Narayana & FIIT JEE two year coaching classes entrance test 2011
7th January 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

what was the number of students appeares in fiitjee 25 december 2011?
8th January 2012, 09:57 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many students appeared in Narayana & FIIT JEE two year coaching classes entrance test 2011
These entrance tests are conducted to give students a chance to show their skills and the INSTITUTES want better candidates so that their SUCCESS RATE can improve
NEARLY 30K TO 40K students appeared out of which scholarships were provided to
  • top 500
  • concession was given
  • concession varied from 10% to 100 %
3rd February 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I am selected in vmc safdarjung.... Shud i take it or go for kota?
19th February 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I am Selected for Vidyamandir Pitampura Founders' Batch and FIITJEE PINNACLE and Two Year Classroom Program(Both with 90% Fee Waiver). What should I opt for ?
2nd September 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

how many students cleared IIT from VMC????
22nd November 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

When will the next entrance test of V.M.C after 14 october 2012 held?
25th November 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

vmc is the besttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttt............................................. ........................
9th January 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

how many students generally appear for narayana, fiit jee all india test series for iit jee, how to make a rank prediction for jee main and jee advanced through the respective test series? Pls answer .
16th January 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

how many stydent appear for vmc addmission test..?
27th November 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i m a teacher of coaching classes..i have teached in all the three classes(i.e vidyamandir,fiitjee,narayana) the besy among the tree is vidyamandir then fiitjee a then narayana...
vmc gave a quality education.
about 60% of vmcians are selected in iit .and 10 % of fiitjee. and 7% from narayana.
but there is one problem is that there are about 3000 seats in vmc so many students are not able to join it..so study hard...

NOTE-(vmc pitampura) > (vmc anand vihar) > (fiitjee kalu sarai) > (fiitjee punjabi bagh) > (vmc safdar jung) > narayana
10th December 2013, 10:22 PM
MOHD SABIH

Smile Re: Number of students appearing in FIIT JEE, Vidya Mandir and Narayana?

Be serious it's all about your future ,i recommend go and join the safdarjung center,you will meet highly competitive students and best teachers.i am not lying i myself go over there and i really respect the faculty over there.the staff members are kind to all.you will love it and enjoy your iit track
10th December 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

vmc,the tough and the accurate way to iit
23rd December 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

can i get previous years question paper of entrance exam of vidya maindir ?????
16th June 2015, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Number of students appearing in FIIT JEE, Vidya Mandir and Narayana?

Quote:
Don't even try to get enrolled in narayana dwarka sec 8. That hs got the worst maths teacher ever. Dinesh sir.he is simply a boaster nothing else.
16th June 2015, 11:16 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Hello,
As you know that entrance exams for these are very tough. So you all have to study hard because only skilled and intelligent students pass in this. seats are limited and number of students are more. here are only 3000 or 3500 seats available so you all have to study hard to crack these entrance exams. According to me, vidya mandir is better option.
thanks and all the best
6th January 2016, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I have been selected in Founders Batch, Pitampura in VMC through the admission test for 2 year classroom program. But I am already enrolled in fiitjee and submitted all my fee installment till 2018. What should I do now?
4th February 2018, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
how many students cleared IIT from VMC????
The quality of students is degrading in vmc day by day as you may even see it from the results
26th June 2018, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I am getting vmc safdarjung and fiitjee punjabi bagh. Which is bbeter please mail m e on u91362010(@)gmail . Com
12th January 2020, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

How many students appeared ftre 2019 10th studying students all india level
11th January 2022, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I am Selected for Vidyamandir Pitampura Founders' Batch and FIITJEE PINNACLE and Two Year Classroom Program(Both with 90% Fee Waiver). What should I opt for ?
bro just go for vidya mandir ...there you will get many benefits...classes by HODs and founders and their team .....fiitjee is nothing in front of that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?