3rd September 2012, 03:26 PM
kamissfriend

Details of UP PCS exam? I have completed B.Tech electronics and communication

Sir, I have completed B.Tech (Electronics & Communication) in 2006. Please let me know the subject I can opt for PCS exams. Also provide me details of exam to be held in 2013.
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  2. How to do PG in Automotive Electronics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  3. Government related jobs for those who have completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  4. How to get CDC after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
  5. What can I do after B.Tech electronics and communication -- [New]
  6. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-6th Semester Digital Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-Computer Organization Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  9. Is it possible to do interior designing after completing my B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  10. How to do interior designing after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  11. Calicut University- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering- 6th Sem Power Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  13. What steps should I follow to join BSNL after completing B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication? When are the upcoming exams for the same?
  14. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  15. Any courses after Electronics and Communication Engineering to get into Marine? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  17. How to do certification course in automobile engineering? I have completed B.Tech in ETC
  18. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-Linear IC Applications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
22nd June 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of UP PCS exam? I have completed B.Tech electronics and communication

Sir, I have completed B.Tech (Electronics & Communication) in 2006. Please let me know the subject I can opt for PCS exams. Also provide me details of exam to be held in 2013.
Thanks
22nd June 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of UP PCS exam? I have completed B.Tech electronics and communication

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?