8th September 2012, 03:14 PM
Kagitala Bhavana kamala

Will I get a seat in CBIT Hyderabad in ECE or CSE branch after scoring 1905 in EAMCET

My eamcet rank is 1905. I belong to vijayawada. Shall I get a seat in CBIT Hyderabad in ECE or CSE branch?

8th February 2013, 12:23 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Will I get a seat in CBIT Hyderabad in ECE or CSE branch after scoring 1905 in EAMCET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagitala Bhavana kamala View Post
My eamcet rank is 1905. I belong to vijayawada. Shall I get a seat in CBIT Hyderabad in ECE or CSE branch?

Dear Aspirant,

According to your rank you may have or not for the CBIT. Since you didnot provide the important information that is Caste reservation.

Based upon that we can say that you can get or not a seat in the CBIT.

Then after wards comes the branch perspective.So before that we need the caste of yours and by that only we can give you a accurate answer.

But i can definetly say that you have a chance of getting a seat in the CBIT.But i cant assure you about the branch.Since there are limited seats in that college.So if you would provide the caste then we can guide you on this branch perspective.

So always ask the question with the total information given.Not only here anywhere you should provide them with the necessary information so that they can help you in a correct manner.

This makes the situation crystal clear without any ambiguity you can get the clear guidance.
Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
4th April 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a seat in CBIT Hyderabad in ECE or CSE branch after scoring 1905 in EAMCET

Minimum rank for BC E student to get in CBIT hyderabad with mechanical branch??
Please reply as soon as possible
19th May 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a seat in CBIT Hyderabad in ECE or CSE branch after scoring 1905 in EAMCET

can i get a seat in cbit ece branch after scoring 6000 rank in eamcet & regarding caste my catogery is oc
31st May 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

will I get a seat in CBIT Hyderabad in ECE branch after scoring 400 in emcet
14th June 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

My rank is 1175. i belong to general category & i have cap quota. i have interest in opting ECE. could u suggest me a better option between JNTU-H and CBIT
25th June 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

is there any chance of getting seat in cbit if ipe score is 802 plz reply... .
25th June 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

my ipe score is 802 can i get seat in cbit if got best eamcet rank in case how much eamcet rank should i get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?