11th September 2012, 05:43 PM
shirisha s

What is the counseling date for M.Tech in Andhra Pradesh? I have qualified in GATE

sir.. im shirisha, i have qualified in GATE 2012 and i want to the counselling dates for mtech in Andhra Pradesh.. please inform me..

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  2. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  3. When the counselling will be started for a candidate who secured 10000 AIR in GATE-Mechanical Engineering at Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  4. Mtec in bioinformatics studies colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. Procedure of counseling after getting qualified in GATE exam for M.Tech in top colleges of India?
  6. How to get M.Tech admission in Auto VJTI mumbai?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in M.Tech through GATE in AP?
  8. Date to apply for M.Tech counseling for GATE in Karnataka?
  9. Procedure to get M.Tech stipend for GATE
  10. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  11. When will be the counseling for GATE candidates for M.Tech admission?
  12. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  13. Can I do MS Anatomy after completing BPT(Physiotherapy)?
  14. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  15. Date of counseling for M.Tech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the M.Tech counseling date after passing GATE?
  17. List of some private medical colleges which are recognized by MCI and offer MBBS at low fee?
  18. What is the date for Pharma D counseling? List of colleges in AP?
30th September 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the counseling date for M.Tech in Andhra Pradesh? I have qualified in GATE

sir.. im raju, i have qualified in GATE 2012 in the stream of computer science engineering and i want to the counselling dates for mtech in Andhra Pradesh.. please inform me..
14th October 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the counseling date for M.Tech in Andhra Pradesh? I have qualified in GATE

when the ou pgecet counselling starts
21st March 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

i hava qualified in gate 2013. can i know when will councelling start???
27th March 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I have got 29 marks in GATE. Reservation OC(girl). May i know in Which colleges will i get seat?
26th May 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

i have got 25.33marks in GATE i am belongs to oc categery so can i get seat in jntuk?otherwise in which colleges shall i get seat?
4th June 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

I got qualified in gate 2013 may i know the counselling schedule
10th June 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 42 marks in 2013 gate and belong to oc category can i get ou
11th June 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

I got qualified in gate 2013 may i know the counselling schedule
19th June 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am manoj i qualifying gate 2013 pls give me gate counseling dates in andhra pradesh.
23rd June 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

when is the counselling date for M.Tech in andra pradesh?i have qualified in Gate.Shall I register in PGSET counselling?
26th June 2013, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

I'm qualified for GATE 2013. When would the counselling start and what is the procedure?
Plz do reply for damn sake, how many of them have been asking this question and u dnt answer any...
8th July 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

sir I'm qualified for GATE 2013. When would the counselling start and what is the procedure?
10th June 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I am surekha .I got 18972 rank in electronics stream.I don't know about gate councelling for m.tech in andhra pradesh.
Can you tell me how to approch for councelling and which is the website for registering gate councelling in ap.
16th August 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there any need to apply for each college to get admission for mtech through gate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?