16th September 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to register in CA while doing B.Com? What is the procedure to register and what is the fee structure?

Sir, is it posibl to register in CA while i am still doing in b.com semestr-iii in guhaty university? If so, kindly sugest me the procedure for registration structure and fees via email [email protected]
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I register for intermediate course of CS for this December exam if I appeared for T.Y.B.Com exam in the month of March? What is the procedure and fee structure of the CS course?
  2. Procedure to register for ICWAI course? When can I register?
  3. Fee structure for intermediate CS course? Is a B.Com student eligible for CS intermediate exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission procedure for CS and fee structure?
  5. Where to register for ICWAI in Bangalore? What is the fee structure of ICWAI?
  6. What is the procedure to register for CS foundation?
  7. Can a student of CA IPCC seek admission in ICSI without passing foundation of CS course
  8. Fee structure of XAM exam? How to register for the exam?
  9. How to register in a good company for internship of two months? Is there any reputed company in Vishakhapatnum? It's fee structure?
  10. Can I register directly for IPCC after the completion of B.Com?
  11. How can I register for CS foundation? I have studied in TYB.Com
  12. Should I register for CPT exam again? What is the procedure for it and how much fee is to be deposited?
  13. How to register for ICWA after completing B.Com?
  14. Duration of B.Ed course? Fee structure for this course? When to register for this course? Do DU providing B.Ed in Correspondence?
  15. What is the procedure to register for M.A online?
  16. Will I be eligible to register for IPCC in the March month being a candidate going to complete B.Com by March month? When will I get Books for this?
  17. What is CPT entrance exam fee structure?
  18. Procedure to register for Olympiads for 3rd standard student? -- [New]
19th January 2013, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to register in CA while doing B.Com? What is the procedure to register and what is the fee structure?

sir i m doing b.com 1 year can i do c.a while i m doing b.com????
29th May 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to register in CA while doing B.Com? What is the procedure to register and what is the fee structure?

can we do any coaching in11th and12th class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?