16th September 2012, 09:07 PM
malla padma

How to join a reputed university while pursuing MSc Biotechnology?

Actually im pursuing M.SC biotechnology but i want proceed for further studies ie P.hd programme in molecular biology or plant biotechnology.I want to do in reputed university under the influence of senior scientist.Mst probably in delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship? -- [New]
  2. Nutritionist: MSc in Dietetics after TYBSC in Biotechnology? Jobs in reputed hospitals after MSC in Dietetics?
  3. How to join Ph.D program in reputed universities in Genetics or Biotechnology after passing MSc in Fisheries Science?
  4. How to do Ph.D in US after doing integrated MSc in Biotechnology
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marine Biotechnology? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  6. How to do MSc Biotechnology after passing BSc General? What are the job opportunities in India?
  7. How to get a job in biotech field after passing MSc Biotechnology?
  8. Reputed universities & colleges offering msc. biotechnology course? eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Distance Learning? I am B.Sc. (Biotechnology) graduate from KU University.
  10. How to do Ph.D in biotechnology from abroad? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  11. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  12. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  13. Procedure to get a seat in reputed universities in Germany after completing M.Tech Biotechnology? Are there any scholarships available while pursuing the course in India or abroad?
  14. How to do M.Phil Biotechnology as part time in Prist University? I have completed MSc Biotechnology from Madras University
  15. List of reputed institutes offering MSc in Medical Biotechnology? Eligibility to apply for the course? What comes under Medical Biotechnology and subjects to prepare for the entrance?
  16. Whether pursuing M.Sc through correspondence is valuable for B.Sc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) student?
  17. How should I do MSc Biotechnology in MG University? Procedure to join the college for MSc Biotech course?
  18. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?