16th September 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I opt for Anaesthesia after scoring 490 rank in DNB CET August?

i hav got 490 rank in dnb cet august, want to opt for anaesthesia.....
plz tell me the good institutes for this.

Related Questions:
  1. How to opt for Anaesthesia? My rank is 490 in DNB CET August
  2. Best institutes to pursue DNB Anaesthesia course in India after scoring 217 score in DNBCET December? Is Narayana Hridayala a good choice?
  3. Is there any scope of getting Anaesthesia or G&O after securing 192 marks in DNB CET?
  4. Can I get a seat after scoring 5356 rank in DNB CET exam of December?
  5. Can I get a chance in counseling after scoring 11000 in DNB CET? -- [New]
  6. List of DNB colleges in Bangalore and Mumbai offering DNB Anaesthesia, Radiology, Paediatrics?
  7. Is there any possibility to get a seat in South India after scoring 7050 in DNB CET
  8. When will the rank letter of DNB CET December be issued?
  9. Probability of getting DNB Radiodiagnosis in DNB CET with 235 marks? Date of the counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Chances of getting a seat in any branch of DNB CET Dec after scoring 196 marks?
  11. Which branch will I get after scoring 204 marks in DNB CET?
  12. How to get a seat in DNB CET? When will be the 2nd round of counseling?
  13. Where to get DNB CET application forms for June 2010?
  14. What are the available options for further studies in India and abroad after doing MBBS?
  15. How to join BSc Anaesthesia after completing diploma in anaesthesia technology
  16. Present status of DNB seats for Anesthesia in Mumbai? Procedure for getting admission for DNB?
  17. Scope of Ophthalmology in DNB? Scope after doing DNB Ophthalmology? Which subject should I choose?
  18. Which colleges can I get after scoring 794 rank in general category outside Delhi in IPU CET? Names of the colleges for which I can opt for?
13th August 2016, 02:50 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I opt for Anaesthesia after scoring 490 rank in DNB CET August?

DNB stands for the Diplomate of National Board. DNB-CET is an entrance examination for entry to DNB Broad Specialty and Post MBBS Direct 6 years super specialty courses.

As per the information you have provided in your query you have scored 490 rank in DNB CET exam then as per my knowledge yes you can opt for Anaesthesia.
5th May 2020, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I opt for Anaesthesia after scoring 490 rank in DNB CET August?

My rank is 407 in pdcet,in which college I get anaesthesia seat in Bangalore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?