19th September 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for test of J.E during Mechanical diploma?

can i apply for test of JE during mechanical diploma
my diploma will complete in july 2013 so can i apply for this

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may I Join Indian Army? How to apply for SSB interview? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  3. Can I apply for break inspector after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  4. Can I apply for government job after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. Can I apply for diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completing 12th commerce?
  6. Can I apply for Mechanical Engineering Diploma on 10th basis being 12th commerce passed?
  7. How can I apply in government J.E after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  9. List of colleges I can apply for? I've secured 68.24% marks in Diploma in Mechanical and Belong to SC categary
  10. Can I apply for government jobs if appeared in Mechanical PG Diploma?
  11. How can I join AME after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Entrance test for admission in AMIE?
  12. Can I apply for lateral entry test after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma from Karnataka State Open University
  13. Can I apply for Indian Airforce in Airman Trade after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 58.76%?
  14. How to apply for the position of Break Inspector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and with 3 years of work experience?
  15. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  16. Can I apply for MBA after completing engineering diploma in mechanical
  17. Is it possible to do MBA after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Can I join diploma in Mechanical Stream while my result is still awaited of class 12th?
2nd September 2015, 05:50 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for test of J.E during Mechanical diploma?

A candidate can apply for the JE exam after finishing his/her diploma in relevant discipline .

Staff Selection commission(SSC) conducts the Junior Engineer Examination every year for recruitment in various government organizations and departments.

The eligibility criteria required to appear in the exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The educational qualification required for the exam is Diploma in civil /electrical / mechanical engineering from a recognized university or equivalent qualification .

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 18 years to 27 years .There is relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates as per the Govt. rules .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?