19th September 2012, 07:45 PM
sushilkumar gaikwad

What is the gross salary of income tax inspector? What is the job profile of income tax inspector

gross salary of income tax inspector?
job profile of income tax inspector

7th March 2013, 05:21 PM
akrk.biet
Member+

Default Re: What is the gross salary of income tax inspector? What is the job profile of income tax inspector

Dear Friend

ITI(Income Tax Inspector) is very good post in the interview posts in the SSC Graduate level..
The gross salary of the ITI is around 31k in hand in a Y category city..
It is according to the 65% DA that was in july 2012..
There are good promotion chances also in this..
His promotions in the order are ITO, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Commissioner and so on.

ALL THE BEST
20th March 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the gross salary of income tax inspector? What is the job profile of income tax inspector

In how many years a candidate become officer and commissioner if he join as a inspector in income tax? PLEASE REPLY TO MY EMAIL, [email protected]
20th March 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Housing facility is avalible for sell tax inspector
7th April 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Is any medical criteria for income tax inspector .regarding to eye side my eye side is 6/9 in both with glass can i eligible plz replay fast..thanx in advance
12th May 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the transfer policy for tax assistant in income tax department is it within the state or region or to all over india
17th June 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

30,000 per months. In metros,little more
27th June 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Is ptosis eye with physical criteria will not be allowed for physical test in ITI ?
25th July 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

profile of income tax inspectors and gross salary
25th July 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

profile of income tax inspectors and gross salary of inspectors
30th July 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

is colourblidness is allowed in ITI?
29th August 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary of sell tax, custom inspector?
25th January 2014, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Salary structure of income tax inspector and exise inspector in 2014
18th September 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

My eye power is 6/9 both the eyes with glasess. Can i eligible for the heighest post of ITI? And what is salary of this post?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?