24th September 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

How to get placement papers for Infosys? I am studying B.Tech electronics and communication engineering

As I was studying now in b.tech Electronic and communication Engineering. How to get placement in infosys?

23rd January 2013, 01:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get placement papers for Infosys? I am studying B.Tech electronics and communication engineering

Self preparation is enough to clear GATE. Reference books for GATE as well as books prescribed under B.Tech degree can be used for exam preparation. Follow a convenient time table based on the exam syllabus. Practice model question papers as much as possible. All these efforts are enough to clear GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?